Author Topic: Hoping you have been humbled since making this video [#466]  (Read 290 times)

Offline DL

Hoping you have been humbled since making this video [#466]
« on: September 27, 2008, 09:27:33 AM »
I appreciate your questions. If you are interested in finding the truth, I would be happy to talk with you.

I do want you to know this, you have offended and pissed in the face of a just, all powerful kING (God) AND in your heart,

you know He exists, otherwise you would not have spent so much time making this video.
Because you have offended Him and denied HIS obvious existence, you will find only
judgement (and this judgement will not be in your favor).

Praying that your hard heart will be opened,
[name]

Offline Gargaroth

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • This is just a simulation.
Re: Hoping you have been humbled since making this video [#466]
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 09:36:18 AM »
I appreciate your questions. If you are interested in finding the truth, I would be happy to talk with you.
Well, why don't you join the forum then so you can observe the truths of others as well.

I do want you to know this, you have offended and pissed in the face of a just, all powerful kING (God) AND in your heart,
Really? How do you know this? Did it tell you that?

you know He exists, otherwise you would not have spent so much time making this video.
Weird conclusion, conjecture maybe?

Because you have offended Him and denied HIS obvious existence, you will find only
judgement (and this judgement will not be in your favor).

Just like Santa wont give me any gifts if I'm not a good boy?
Sry, I grew up and I don't need some angst inducing fable to be a good person. I bet you don't either.

Praying that your hard heart will be opened,

I'm not aware that I need open heart surgery, no thx.

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 10:28:37 AM »
Because you have offended Him and denied HIS obvious existence

Stop right there.

His existance is not obvious, or we'd believe in Him.  there is no proof for a divine being whatsoever.
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 11:41:52 AM »

Why not talk here?  You would have a much bigger audience to speak with than just a one-on-one.

God is not omnipotent. The evidence is all around us in the world that God does not control every thing.

No, on the flip side. The videos serve to get individuals such as yourself that believe in a god or gods of some sort to open your mind and think about your faith.

His existence is not obvious. If it was obvious everyone would believe in one god.  There would not be separate congregations of the same religion. The only evidence of his existence is a fairy tale in the minds of men passed down through the generations.
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline CodyTowner

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
    • The Lair
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 09:07:50 PM »
Never heard atheism referred to as pissing in God's face, but I like the analogy! Going in my signature ^_^

A website for writers ^_^ (click the banner)

"Atheism is pissing in God's face" -paraphrased by random Mailbag writer