Author Topic: ...........hi ^^ [$465]  (Read 740 times)

Offline DL

...........hi ^^ [$465]
« on: September 27, 2008, 09:26:11 AM »

God is reall u just have no faith ........u cant prov anything ok..... God is the allmighty sooooooooooo ya .......u suck

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +183/-8
Re: ...........hi ^^ [$465]
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 10:10:01 AM »
Are we in a full moon cycle or something?  Seems like a lot of these 4 letter word drive-bys.
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Shakaib

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 10:19:53 AM »
WOW, even the moderator would waste his time posting a few sentences that will not convince anyone or himself

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 10:25:15 AM »
u cant prov anything ok

Neither can you.

Seriously, what's up with these people who can't spell?   Is English class the work of the Devil or something?
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline Sota

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 11:46:31 AM »
u cant prov anything ok

Neither can you.

Seriously, what's up with these people who can't spell?   Is English class the work of the Devil or something?

No, but a bunch of my fellow students think they understand religion and feel obliged to insult anyone who is not Christian, and it always looks like this.  Five bucks this person is a female, and between the ages of 13 and 17.

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +270/-31
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 11:50:39 AM »
WOW, even the moderator would waste his time posting a few sentences that will not convince anyone or himself

You do realize that the moderator isn't the one who typed up those messages, eh?  The moderator is just relaying the E-mails people send to this site.
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline Introsis

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • It is because it must.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 11:52:34 AM »
Yumm, so satisfying to see this; why is it that most of the messages with huge errors in them come from theists?
"In the vast, deep forest of Hyrule… long have I served as the gaurdian spirit… I am known as the Deku Tree." ~ Deku Tree, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Offline Sota

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 11:53:13 AM »
Yumm, so satisfying to see this; why is it that most of the messages with huge errors in them come from theists?

Not even gonna touch that question...

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +270/-31
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 11:54:15 AM »

To be fair, most of the messages that this site gets on the whole are sent by theists.
The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 11:54:51 AM »

God is reall u just have no faith

From the dictionary: "Faith- belief in God or in the doctrines or teachings of religion that is not based on proof There you go.  Faith is not based on proof so by you even using that word.... oh never mind.... people will never get it.

u cant prov anything ok.....

I don't have to.  If you know anything of debates and discussions the person or group that introduced the idea must then prove the idea.  You entered the idea of a diving being... you must then prove the divine being.  I'm just denying a divine being based on a total lack of evidence.

God is the allmighty sooooooooooo ya .......u suck

Wow you really convinced me there... I'm a christian way... oh please.  God is not omnipotent.  Proof is all around us in the world.  He does not have a hand on everything.
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline Shakaib

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »
Wow you really convinced me there... I'm a christian way... oh please.  God is not omnipotent.  Proof is all around us in the world.  He does not have a hand on everything.

How can God not be omnipotent if He is the creator of the Universe [and Everything].

Offline Introsis

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • It is because it must.
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 11:58:34 AM »
My last post was a little rude, I'm sorry, and it was slightly rhetorical.
"In the vast, deep forest of Hyrule… long have I served as the gaurdian spirit… I am known as the Deku Tree." ~ Deku Tree, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Offline Sota

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 12:01:26 PM »
My last post was a little rude, I'm sorry, and it was slightly rhetorical.

I'm not so sure it was that rude.  It's almost completely true.  There have been a few theists that actually respond in proper english.  They also happen to be the one's who are more willing to discuss things and not out right bitch at us.