Author Topic: Abdi702/ Skepticofatheism/ Elshamah  (Read 1617 times)

Offline JesusHChrist

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
Re: Abdi702
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2010, 09:08:10 AM »
yeah right. better : i am gone definitvely. my job is done at this forum. enough light has been given. this is my last post at this forum. anyone wants to debate with me, can do it at my own forum.

Pure comedy gold.

Good job Brownie! Mission Accomplished!
Love the Christian. Hate the delusion.

"you dick hole just go f**k your self in hell go to hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn iam a strong beliver in the christ and he is compbeled at you !!!!!!!! screw you baster !!!!!!!!" -- random Christian #1636

Offline Operator_B01

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2010, 11:22:39 AM »
Abdi, forums tend to have rules in place for a reason - to keep it in order and to make sure members behave in a way that's fair to each other. It's just there to ensure a 'fair' discussion. If you listen to the members of the forum, you'll find yourself connecting with people with opposing arguments a LOT better. Personally, I consider you being sent to the ER as an opportunity for you. Why? Because you might learn something useful if you choose to. If you think you've shed your light, you're actually a long way from it. If you stick around, you might learn more about atheists and why they believe what the believe (or disbelieve what they disbelieve) and what it takes to change it.

With your current attitude and outlook, you're not going to get very far and you will find a lot of your time wasted. All this forum asks is that you keep to nettiquette and a good debate ethic. A good number of debate forums ask for the same thing, except when breaking rules, instead of the actions being: 'warn then ER then ban', it's 'warn then ban', or even just 'ban'. We stick people in ER to give them a chance, with the forum members and moderators for support. I am the ER mod and I'm not an unreasonable person - if you want to debate your topics, then reconsider your stance with this forum, or leave. You don't seem interested in sticking around here, all I can say is, good luck with your other forums, but don't be surprised if people decide to: ridicule you, get shirty, be sarcastic towards you or ban you.

Cheers,
Moderator_B01
Former Moderator Account

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +106/-17
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2010, 11:27:26 AM »
I will post your reply on his forum B01. Some of us are over there now giving him some of his own medicine.

http://elshamah.heavenforum.com/present-yourself-section-of-debate-f19/a-message-from-wwgha-moderator_b01-t328.htm#1154
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 11:43:35 AM by HAL »
Seriously, you guys are the meanest people I have ever met.  I hope you are happy and feel really good about yourself. 

Offline Ashe

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-1
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2010, 11:41:00 AM »
You have your own forum?  Oh goodie.  How would you like it if I joined it later on, broke every rule you have, trolled the crap out of you and then made stupid demands like "restore my account or else I'll leave..."

If he means this forum, which he kept on quoting, then it is rather lonely there. Two forum members, himself with 1036 posts and an atheist who wrote 22 posts and kicked his butt.  :D

This made my day, have to be honest. Whoever that poster was, they have patience I can't fathom.
2 miles!
"All men(humans )were demon possed and were planning to attack God. Just like if you talk back to your parents." - Failbag quote

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +106/-17
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2010, 12:05:40 PM »
He responds -
Abdi, forums tend to have rules in place for a reason - to keep it in order and to make sure members behave in a way that's fair to each other. It's just there to ensure a 'fair' discussion. If you listen to the members of the forum, you'll find yourself connecting with people with opposing arguments a LOT better. Personally, I consider you being sent to the ER as an opportunity for you. Why? Because you might learn something useful if you choose to. If you think you've shed your light, you're actually a long way from it. If you stick around, you might learn more about atheists and why they believe what the believe (or disbelieve what they disbelieve) and what it takes to change it.

I discuss with atheists for YEARS over diverse forums, and have done so before in chatrooms, and have done so, since i converted myself to Christ, over 25 years ago. So i know atheists, how they think, and their arguments VERY well. This forum is a answer to a reasonable number of inquiries and arguments, presented by atheists. The more i go indepth in search, the more i realise how desperately irrational and unreasonable atheism is. But atheism isnt just a position based and deduced by reason, but is in essence a CHOICE OF WILL, and emotions. People have their most diverse reasons to reject God. Ask a atheist ,if he readily would accept the Lord Jesus Christ, and start to follow him, if he would reveal himself , and : well, answer this question to yourself. Most will answer : No. I would not, because he is a monster, and all this stuff. For me, this is a sign, that satan tries to portray God in this way, to let them remain far from him. I have experienced God as friendly and loving, but also just, and willed, to not let any injustice unpunished. God's love for human kind has been proven without any doubt through Jesus sacrifice on the cross. So anyone is excusable, to believe and to justify its unbelief , because God is a sadic tyrann. Who unpartially reads and studies the bible, and truly and honestly seeks God, will find him, and experience his love. Ultimately, God has given enough light to the ones, that truly seek him, and enough darkness to the ones, that reject him.

With your current attitude and outlook, you're not going to get very far and you will find a lot of your time wasted. All this forum asks is that you keep to nettiquette and a good debate ethic.

Says someone, that attacks me personally ?? have you seen ONE post of mine, wher i insulted someone, or made a adhom attack ?

A good number of debate forums ask for the same thing, except when breaking rules, instead of the actions being: 'warn then ER then ban', it's 'warn then ban', or even just 'ban'.

As said. Check the numerous forums, where i posted , and see, if i have been banned, or a moderator interveened for some reasons? Your moderation at your forum is invasive and tendencious. Thats why i left.

We stick people in ER to give them a chance, with the forum members and moderators for support. I am the ER mod and I'm not an unreasonable person - if you want to debate your topics, then reconsider your stance with this forum, or leave.

Look. I have invited anyone, that wishes to continue to debate with me, to do it at my forum. You come and want to teach me here, how i shall behave, and worse than that, you insult me here. who shall learn to behave, you , or me ?

You don't seem interested in sticking around here, all I can say is, good luck with your other forums, but don't be surprised if people decide to: ridicule you, get shirty, be sarcastic towards you or ban you.

Well, i am surprised, because, this happened only at your forum. At other forums, if i get attacked personally, i simply ignore the poster. So, i do not see further reason, to go back to your forum. If you wish to debate with me, you are wellcome here. You are free to post links, and to behave in the same manner, i behaved over your forum. But i will not accept adhom attacks.

Seriously, you guys are the meanest people I have ever met.  I hope you are happy and feel really good about yourself. 

Offline Operator_011

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-1
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2010, 12:25:40 PM »
That's interesting. He thinks that you're Mod B01.

So he was only here to preach and not dialogue with us.
Former Moderator Account

Offline Abdi702

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2010, 02:35:14 PM »
Judging by a lot of the posts/links he has provided to his forum no one wants to debate him. Most are just copy/pasta. From what I've seen few people have commented on what he says.

I think its in place , to change my decision, and to clarify some things here.
my forum in first place as a personal virtual library, a source of information, which i can have easy on hand. That is the primary goal. If people want to debate there with me, fine. I did reserve just one section in the beginning, but it can be at all topics, no problem with me. I don't expect however many people to come, and to use it like any other forum. That is simply not my primary goal.

If he was to get out of the ER I thought he'd go back to his old style of posting. I didn't see this stay as helping him out. On his own forum he copy/pastes as well.

thats my primary goal over there.

Offline Abdi702

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2010, 02:40:54 PM »
Your "job" is done...trying to convert the heathens, eh?

Nope. Thats NEVER my goal. You must convert yourself, if you think thats the right thing you should do.

You guys always have an ulterior motive

Of course. You have no  motives to do things ?

Then, when the Mods try to get you to play by the rules, you get all butt-hurt, take your ball and go home.  Shame... 

Nope. I left because of the obvious double standard being applied here.

(PS:  I've been to your "forum"...not a whole lotta' action going on there.  Looks more like a cut-n-paste depository to convince yourself of something:  "there is a god...there is a god...there is a god...")
[/quote]

Nope. I am already convinced of Gods existence. But the issues at my forum do strenghten my faith. No doubt about it. I think science backs up theism VERY well.....  :)

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +62/-0
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2010, 02:41:51 PM »
I think its in place , to change my decision, and to clarify some things here.
my forum in first place as a personal virtual library, a source of information, which i can have easy on hand. That is the primary goal. If people want to debate there with me, fine. I did reserve just one section in the beginning, but it can be at all topics, no problem with me. I don't expect however many people to come, and to use it like any other forum. That is simply not my primary goal.

Even though you can simply bookmark the links because that's what your forum consists of anyways - links to other sites with no discussion or your own comments. You've never proven you have a damn clue what your those links are talking about.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Abdi702

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2010, 02:42:26 PM »
... my job is done at this forum ...

What did you learn here?  Or was it just a one-way traffic opportunity for your views?

I always learn at atheist forums. Not through their arguments, but through their questions, which demand a answer of mine.

Offline Abdi702

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2010, 02:45:30 PM »
Or, considering the poor understanding of science and irrational arguments contained in the posts, lets just forget it and move on.

a example ?

Offline Abdi702

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2010, 02:46:55 PM »
I can safely say you saved exactly Zero souls, man.  You should stick around and learn and share your opinions and thoughts, though.  However, that's the reason you got into the ER, you weren't really doing that.....

I NEVER expect someone to come and say : i will convert now. Neither is that my goal, ok ?!

Offline Operator_011

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-1
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2010, 02:47:40 PM »
Did you read the ER FAQ, Abdi?
Former Moderator Account

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +62/-0
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2010, 02:48:07 PM »
first time I want to bookmark an ER thread...

Abdi, do you want to be allowed to post on the forum again?
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Abdi702

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2010, 02:48:27 PM »
Just in case you don't come back, I'll PM this to you so you'll see it in your email inbox.

unless my access will be normalized until tomorrow morning, i will search another forum. I will be done, here.
BWaahahahahahaha.  That's a good one mate.  My advice to help you out of the ER is to get a firm grip on reality.

anyone wants to debate with me, can do it at my own forum.
You have your own forum?  Oh goodie.  How would you like it if I joined it later on, broke every rule you have, trolled the crap out of you and then made stupid demands like "restore my account or else I'll leave..."

BWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have a nice life in delusion-ville.

:)

Could you explain based on what behavior of mine, you went to my forum, and trolled and spammed all over the place ? you have not seen me, doing this at this place. Why are you doing it at mine ? I kindly ask you to go back, and delete your posts, same as i have done here, and corrected mine, as asked from the moderators.

Offline Abdi702

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2010, 02:51:55 PM »
So it seems HIS site has rules too, and if you don't follow them HE has penalites too.  So I guess he thinks it's ok to go to another forum, s**t all over its rules and get away with it.
It always amuses me when these guys don't even tolerate dissenting voices on their own sites,

based on what do you say that ?

but somehow if they are out to "spread the light of God" it is somehow OK for them to join other people's forums and (excuse the blunt wording) go on a rampage breaking all the rules there are, piss all over the place and then,

Pissed all over the place NO!! I have opened only ONE topic, and posted there, and a few posts in a second thread. So please do not accuse me of things, i didnt do.

when called out on it, they sulk, throw a hissy fit and scream bloody murder that they are being oppressed and their opinion censored.

neither did i say that. stop accusing me baselessly.

Offline Operator_011

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-1
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2010, 02:53:37 PM »
Did you read the ER FAQ, Abdi?
Former Moderator Account

Offline Abdi702

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2010, 02:54:36 PM »

With your current attitude and outlook, you're not going to get very far and you will find a lot of your time wasted. All this forum asks is that you keep to nettiquette and a good debate ethic. A good number of debate forums ask for the same thing, except when breaking rules, instead of the actions being: 'warn then ER then ban', it's 'warn then ban', or even just 'ban'. We stick people in ER to give them a chance, with the forum members and moderators for support. I am the ER mod and I'm not an unreasonable person - if you want to debate your topics, then reconsider your stance with this forum, or leave. You don't seem interested in sticking around here, all I can say is, good luck with your other forums, but don't be surprised if people decide to: ridicule you, get shirty, be sarcastic towards you or ban you.

Cheers,
Moderator_B01

You came to my forum, insulted me, posted a offensive video, where theists are called idiots, threatened me, if i cancelled your account, you would come worse,  and think, you can teach me something here ?

Offline Abdi702

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2010, 02:56:40 PM »
I will post your reply on his forum B01. Some of us are over there now giving him some of his own medicine.

http://elshamah.heavenforum.com/present-yourself-section-of-debate-f19/a-message-from-wwgha-moderator_b01-t328.htm#1154

the worse medicine is, when a atheist is defied, and he cannot sustain his faith system anymore, rationally, and gets pissed, since he does not want to aknowledge it.  Thats truly all that's about.

Offline Operator_011

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-1
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2010, 03:00:34 PM »
This thread has been locked for the time being to prevent Abdi spamming it with post after post of off-topic material.

Abdi, if/when you PM me and answer my question about the ER FAQ, and confirm that you're prepared to add on topic material to this thread, I'll unlock it and you may continue. If not, then I'm afraid you won't be allowed to use this ER thread as a parthian shot and you will be banned.

I await your PM if that is your decision.
Former Moderator Account

Offline Operator_B01

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2010, 05:15:51 PM »
Although this thread is locked. I am posting to address Abdi directly, who's welcome to PM me.

To clear something up for Abdi:

Quote from: Abdi702
You came to my forum, insulted me, posted a offensive video, where theists are called idiots, threatened me, if i cancelled your account, you would come worse,  and think, you can teach me something here ?

Abdi, I didn't post on your forum. It would be inappropriate of me to represent the moderation team that way. I was quoted on your forum from my post here. I haven't spoken to you since I made the post on here.

As for teaching, yes, I think there's more you need to learn on the positions of atheists. I'm not going to say 'you need to stop believing in God', but I think you can sustain a discussion. The problem you may find here is that you might not like people's tactics because some people often use sarcasm to get their point across and others try other means. Staff try to keep the forum from getting personal...you might find some views offensive, but all I can say is, hold your gut and find out exactly why a person would hold such a view, whatever view one person has, somebody is going to be offended and sometimes, that person can be you. If you feel a member has violated any rules or has been too personal, you're welcome to use the report button, which notifies the moderators in charge of that section and they're able to make a decision based on the content of the thread or post.

What got you into ER was engaging in tactics that are not debate friendly. You've made yourself look like a person who's here to preach and not a person willing to discuss issues, but your claims appear to state otherwise. People who are here to 'preach' their views, atheist or theist, don't last long, if your argument is reasonable, then there's nothing stopping you from being able to argue it in a fair manner.

Are you genuinely interested in two-way discussions on 'God' with atheists? If so, then I am happy to talk to you 1 on 1 on how to improve your experience on this forum, to get something out of it and maybe clear out any problems. You are welcome to PM for that reason. Not every theist has a bad experience here, so yours doesn't have to be. The forum likes debate-friendly theists, sure things can get heated, but that's the nature of a debate between 2 opposing views, as I'm sure you've watched congress or parliament (dependent on your country of origin).

If you show enough interest, then you can be helped out of ER, but you need to be willing to abide by forum and ER rules, which apply to ALL forum members, so don't worry about bias based on belief. This is a more reasonable place than you might at first think.

Cheers,
B01
Former Moderator Account

Offline Operator_011

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-1
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2010, 07:32:37 PM »
In a PM conversation with Moderator B01, Abdi702 has indicated that he no longer wishes to participate at WWGHA and is not interested in completing his ER thread, so he is now banned.

Thanks to everyone who contributed and tried to help him. It's always much appreciated.

Eleven.
Former Moderator Account

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +72/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2013, 01:56:18 PM »
Skepticofatheism,

Here is where this thread left off. Looks like you still need to demonstrate you've read and understood the forum FAQ, and address, now to my satisfaction, the other concern of the moderator (operator) who started the thread. A simple YES or NO, to item #3, are you here to preach?

Shouldn't be too difficult for you, if you decide to remain.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 01:59:51 PM by Ambassador Pony »
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline skepticofatheism

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-6
  • WWGHA Member
Re: Skepticofatheism
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2013, 03:00:43 PM »
no

Offline Anfauglir

• Global Moderator
  • Darwins +438/-5
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2013, 02:10:47 AM »
It's probably not an issue, but I should make clear for the record that Abdi702 and Skepticofatheism are the same person.

Abdi702  was placed in the ER due to concerns over his posting style.  He chose not to comply with forum instructions, and so after discussion his account was banned.  He recently returned but - instead of requesting his account be reopened - he broke forum rules again by registering a new account - Skepticofatheism - and beginning posting again.  That account has therefore been restricted to the ER to address the issues over his lack of adherence to forum rules.
Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid.
Why is it so hard for believers to answer a direct question?

Offline median

• Reader
  • Darwins +289/-16
  • Yahweh: Obviously not obvious.
    • Talk Origins
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2013, 11:07:37 AM »
It is so often the case (and I know because I used to do it myself when I was an apologist) that theists cannot debate honestly (with others or themselves) b/c if they did, they would have to agree that their arguments for believing in their said deity (Yahweh) are irrational at best (i.e. - they are believing for bad reasons). This is, I think, at least one reason why Mr. Abdi (SOA) cannot hang with the forum rules and etiquette. Preaching and link flaming is just so much easier. He doesn't have to actually present and defend the positions he is asserting. He can just post a link and then run away (like he did to me).

DEBATE CHALLENGE:

Abdi, if you're reading this then I'd like to challenge you to a debate. Satisfy the moderators requirements/parameters, agree to follow the forum rules, come back to the forum, and let's do a debate on Yahweh (i.e. - "Does Yahweh Exist?"). In this debate I will take the straw man position (which you accused all atheists on this forum of earlier) in which I will argue the negative to this question (instead of simply holding a lack of belief). If your faith is true then it should be able to stand up against all rational scrutiny (i.e. - be demonstrated as true). I promise to debate fairly, honestly, respectfully, and as rational as possible. So can you handle the challenge?

Please contact a moderator to satisfy their requests, and let's begin.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Carl Sagan

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Laureate
  • Darwins +1059/-36
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2013, 12:03:42 PM »
Hi Median

You have joined since our last ER session, so you are not familiar with the rules.  This is not a debate thread.  It is a thread to help the patient - skepticofatheism in this case - improve his or her posting style or to correct a problem.  The rules are here: http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,15505.0.html

Please limit your posts to those goals.  Thanks.

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +363/-1
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2013, 12:36:26 PM »
Skepticofatheism, I need some clarification on your "No" answer to the question "Are you here to preach?"  At one point, you are on record as responding to one of My statements as follows:

your inquiries have a apropriate answer - which you willfully ignore. Read the bible.
There are millions of testimonies of people that pray, and have their prayers answered.

First of all, I don't think it's productive or polite to use the phrase "wilfully ignore" in a discussion, and secondly the "Read the bible" part does sound very much like preaching.  If you are not making an accusation of deliberately ignoring evidence, and if you are not preaching a specifically Judeo-Christian worldview, what is your intention in the quoted text?
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline median

• Reader
  • Darwins +289/-16
  • Yahweh: Obviously not obvious.
    • Talk Origins
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2013, 12:48:52 PM »
Hi Median

You have joined since our last ER session, so you are not familiar with the rules.  This is not a debate thread.  It is a thread to help the patient - skepticofatheism in this case - improve his or her posting style or to correct a problem.  The rules are here: http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php/topic,15505.0.html

Please limit your posts to those goals.  Thanks.

Will do. Actually, I was challenging SOA to first get himself back up to par (i.e. - in satisfactory standing) on the site, and then enter the debate in the debate section. In other words, I am challenging him to cooperate with the moderators wishes here in ER, so as to get back to standard membership, and then enter my debate challenge. If he cooperates with moderation I will then send him an official debate challenge.

:)

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Carl Sagan