Author Topic: i support your work [#463]  (Read 495 times)

Offline DL

i support your work [#463]
« on: September 25, 2008, 07:48:04 PM »

I'm a teenager and I alredy know god is imaginary and your videos have afirrmed this belief. My personal favorites are the greatist optical illusion and proving no one can get into heven

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
Re: i support your work [#463]
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 07:50:32 PM »
I didn't make the vids, but that's good to know.  Why not drop by the forums and contribute?
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2008, 08:52:38 PM »
Rational people of any age are welcome in the forums!  Come on over if you want.

Tip: As long as you can keep up our end of a conversation, I recommend that you open up an account but _do_not_ mention your age.  What matters is your mind, and your ability to be humble in the face of facts -- while not honouring the demands of people spreading ignorance.  There are plenty of people who come here that are adults with children but don't know spit about what they think is real.

Here's a list of other people posting videos on YouTube that are spreading sanity across the globe;

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=1186.msg22422#msg22422
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2008, 08:59:13 PM »
I'm a teenager and I alredy know god is imaginary and your videos have afirrmed this belief. My personal favorites are the greatist optical illusion and proving no one can get into heven

Congratulations, you are free of the shackles that religions put on body and mind.

Come on over to the forum and contribute to its' betterment.
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.