Author Topic: Why are we here?  (Read 4766 times)

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
  • One of the fucking bad guys; not friendly, tiger!
Re: Why are we here?
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2010, 01:59:24 PM »
Ok folks you guys are not really getting it, ok lets try this one then.

Ok just tell me then Which part of the bible does science claim to contradict???

You have dozens of responses to your every ignorant utterance, you could have your pick of things to respond too.

Why are you ignoring everyone after they answer you?
"Religious faith is the antithesis to knowledge, it is the opposition to education, and it has to act in animosity against the free exchange of ideas.  Why? Because those things are what cause harm to a religions place in society most." - Me

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2010, 02:00:34 PM »
This is funny.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2010, 02:02:09 PM »
I wonder if it is Foi, foi was sent to ER 5 hours ago and KOG registered 3 hours ago.
"Religious faith is the antithesis to knowledge, it is the opposition to education, and it has to act in animosity against the free exchange of ideas.  Why? Because those things are what cause harm to a religions place in society most." - Me

Offline The K.O.G

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2010, 02:05:57 PM »
Don't know what a foi is but I can promise you I have not heard a single shred of sense yet.

Ok lets try a diff angle??

Why are we looking for the God Particle Hadron Collider???
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 02:09:37 PM by The K.O.G »
The Truth shall set you free....

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2010, 02:07:25 PM »
Don't know what a foi is but I can promise you I have not heard a single shred of sense yet.

Ok lets try a diff angle??

Why does science only deal with creation then???

ie what about for instance Nimrod did he exist???

Why are you not responding to anyone?

Why continue to ask questions, when you ignore the answers?

Why are you claiming that no one is answering you?

Offline The K.O.G

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2010, 02:10:52 PM »
Ok lets try somethink else

Why does science say they are looking for the God particle????

And what is dark matter???

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2010, 02:12:00 PM »
Ok lets try somethink else

Why are you ignoring everyone?

Why are you continuing to ask more questions, when you ignore everyone that answers?

Why do you insist that no one answers you?

Offline OnePerson

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2010, 02:12:23 PM »
Out of curiosity, what does "K.O.G." stand for?  Knowledge of God or something?

Offline monkeymind

• Fellow
  • Darwins +44/-4
  • I don't understand what I know about it!
    • How To Know If You Are A Real Christian
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2010, 02:13:45 PM »
dodging...shifting of goal post...failing to cite sources....
Truthfinder:the birds adapt and change through million of years in order to survive ,is that science, then cats should evolve also wings to better catch the birds
Mailbag:On a side note, back in college before my conversion, I actually saw a demon sitting next to me in critical thinking class.

Offline Xero-Kill

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +10/-0
  • Wait... what?
« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2010, 02:15:26 PM »
My guess is K.O.G. is supposed to stand for Kingdom of God.  :shrug

dodging...shifting of goal post...failing to cite sources....

Indeed, and has been reported as such.
"Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God? You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen."

~Tyler Durden

Offline The K.O.G

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2010, 02:16:14 PM »
How am I dodging??

Offline Operator_011

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-1
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2010, 02:17:33 PM »
The K.O.G.,

Please note:
Quote from:  WWGHA Rules
Material from an external source must be cited by providing a Web link or an adequate reference to the relevant publication.

In this post and this post you've copied text from an external source and have not cited your sources. This is not allowed at WWGHA so you need to go back and provide a link in those two posts.

Regarding your posting style:
Quote from:  WWGHA Rules
Discussion threads are for discussion of the topic at hand, not simply advertising one's opinions. As such, forum members are expected to back up assertions they make, and not engage in stonewalling, shifting goalposts, changing the subject, or employing similar tactics to avoid addressing points raised against them.

We've received several post-reports for this thread and they all have your name on them.
You repeatedly ask questions and receive appropriate answers with links to verify the source; it takes time for the members to type out those posts yet you arbitrarily ignore them and continue to ask the same questions again.

This amounts to trolling and needs to stop before you're restricted to our Emergency Room to discuss the problem.

I linked you to our rules and FAQ's in this post which I suggest you read before continuing to post in a manner that will land you in hot water.

Eleven.
Former Moderator Account

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2010, 02:17:43 PM »
How am I dodging??

You are not acknowledging anything, not responding to anything, and making sweeping dismissive claims.  Why ask what evolution, mutations, information, etc are if you're simply going to lie about it, ignore every single person here, and conclude on what you want to believe anyway?

Offline monkeymind

• Fellow
  • Darwins +44/-4
« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2010, 02:17:53 PM »
KOG
Read the forum rules please.
Modified:
Sorry Moderator.... I missed your post.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 02:21:24 PM by monkeymind »
Truthfinder:the birds adapt and change through million of years in order to survive ,is that science, then cats should evolve also wings to better catch the birds
Mailbag:On a side note, back in college before my conversion, I actually saw a demon sitting next to me in critical thinking class.

Offline The K.O.G

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #101 on: August 03, 2010, 02:24:43 PM »
Well there are so many replies that I cant answer every single one of them.

K.O.G stands for The Kingdom Of God and this was our original purpose why we are on the earth.

Ive been reported by u guys because this is a forum of ridcule and folly not really trying to find the truth but for you to feel comfortable in your folly.

The most basic fact of life is that there has to be a creator and to deny this no matter how many phd's u have mean you are still at the most elementary stage of true knowledge.

In order to understand read wiki = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

Offline Gnu Ordure

• Fellow
  • Darwins +109/-9
« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2010, 02:27:14 PM »
Why are we here?

Well, everybody's got to be somewhere - Spike Milligan.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 02:30:59 PM by Gnu Ordure »

Offline OnePerson

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2010, 02:29:37 PM »

K.O.G stands for The Kingdom Of God and this was our original purpose why we are on the earth.

Ive been reported by u guys because this is a forum of ridcule and folly not really trying to find the truth but for you to feel comfortable in your folly.

The most basic fact of life is that there has to be a creator and to deny this no matter how many phd's u have mean you are still at the most elementary stage of true knowledge.

So you came here to preach to us.

Now I'm wondering about your odd method of ignoring responses and asking the same question over and over again.

By the way, you still didn't answer my question.  What does K.O.G. stand for???

Offline Cyberia

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +35/-0
« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2010, 02:29:47 PM »

"The God particle"

The Higgs boson is often referred to as "the God particle" by the media,[29] after the title of Leon Lederman's book, The God Particle: If the Universe Is the Answer, What Is the Question?.[30] While use of this term may have contributed to increased media interest in particle physics and the Large Hadron Collider,[30] many scientists dislike it as overstating the importance of the particle.[29] In a renaming competition, a jury of physicists chose the name "the champagne bottle boson" as the best popular name.[31]
Soon we will judge angels.

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
« Reply #105 on: August 03, 2010, 02:31:53 PM »

So you lied.

You knowingly ignored everyone answers, then claimed that no one answered you.  Now you are claiming that there were so many replies, you couldn't answer them.  What motivated you to lie and claim that your questions were not answered?

Ive been reported by u guys because..

Because you engaged in deceptive tactics, in a vain attempt to emotionally lash out at people who do not believe in your religious superstition.

The most basic fact of life is that there has to be a creator

Prove it.

and to deny this no matter how many phd's u have mean you are still at the most elementary stage of true knowledge.

Prove it.

Has absolutely nothing to do with your claim.

Offline Dante

• Reader
  • Darwins +70/-8
  • Hedonist Extraordinaire
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2010, 02:32:44 PM »

How about just one then? That is, if you're really interested in honest discussion. If not, keep up your juvenile shennanigans and wave bye bye to all the nice atheists....

Nah, I'm pretty sure our original purpose is to procreate. Can you prove it's not?

Truth is; you're a troll. Care to prove otherwise? Engage in discussion, or leave.

Tis true, we, as a race, are probably at a grade school level of knowledge, thanks to 2000 years of religion holding back science at every turn. But we're learning very quickly, and already have no need for your god to make sense of our universe.
Actually it doesn't. One could conceivably be all-powerful but not exceptionally intelligent.

Offline penkie

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Let science rule!
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2010, 02:34:44 PM »

Did Jesus learn you to be arrogant and lie for him? Are you willingly breaking the ninth commandment, because you want to go to hell?
I pity you, poor joker.
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Offline monkeymind

• Fellow
  • Darwins +44/-4
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2010, 02:34:55 PM »
Why are we here?

Where else could we be? MM

Over and out!

Offline The K.O.G

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2010, 02:38:49 PM »
Phew loads of replies..

You say prove it. Can anyone prove that there is no God.

This may help http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/mirrors/physicsfaq/Relativity/GR/dark_matter.html

Offline JesusHChrist

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +4/-0
« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2010, 02:40:54 PM »
Phew loads of replies..

This may help http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/mirrors/physicsfaq/Relativity/GR/dark_matter.html

New topic yet again. Stop it.
Love the Christian. Hate the delusion.

"you dick hole just go f**k your self in hell go to hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn iam a strong beliver in the christ and he is compbeled at you !!!!!!!! screw you baster !!!!!!!!" -- random Christian #1636

Offline penkie

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Let science rule!
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2010, 02:41:13 PM »

Yes I can. But I will only do it if you first proof that there is no pink unicorn.
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Offline Omen

• Professor
  • Darwins +105/-15
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2010, 02:41:33 PM »

This is a question you've already asked and it has already been answered.

Are you going to respond to the answer or are you going to continue ignoring it?

Has absolutely nothing to do with anything you've claimed.

Offline Dante

• Reader
  • Darwins +70/-8
  • Hedonist Extraordinaire
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2010, 02:43:28 PM »
Phew loads of replies..

Yet, you've still declined to address even ONE!

Mod, swing thy mighty ban-hammer and send the troll back from whence he came, if it pleases you!
Actually it doesn't. One could conceivably be all-powerful but not exceptionally intelligent.

Offline The K.O.G

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2010, 02:44:05 PM »
I can't what about you??

Prove there is no God now.

Dark matter is relevant to our disussion thats the reason for the Hadron Collider.

I am trying to show you unexplained science shows us that it is NOT based on facts at all.

Yes???

Offline Operator_011

• Fellow
  • Darwins +17/-1
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2010, 02:45:13 PM »
Ok I’ve seen enough. I’m not willing to join the ranks of people who The K.O.G. completely ignores as if I'm not speaking.

The K.O.G. is now in the ER to learn how to communicate on the forum or face the consequences.

Eleven.
Former Moderator Account