Author Topic: YOUR STUPID! [#2384]  (Read 5547 times)

Offline DL

YOUR STUPID! [#2384]
« on: April 06, 2010, 05:08:46 AM »
LOOK GOD DOES EXIST AND IF U CANT SEE THAT THEN YOUR A STUPID RETARDED IDIOT WHO IS AN ATHIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO6DXOsKOw4[/youtube]
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 05:10:29 AM by DL »

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +278/-36
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
Re: YOUR STUPID! [#2384]
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 05:44:43 AM »
sorry, no athiests here. only rational thinkers or, as i like to call them, atheists
also, god exists about as much as the tooth fairy... or the loch ness monster... i would say santa but at least he's based on a real person
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Blaze

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • In my eyes you will see not God, but my pupil.
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2010, 05:48:30 AM »
OH WOW THATS PWNSOME

ATHEISTS ARE STUPID KEWLLL

Now if only it didn't come from a retard...
My signature is currently hybernating and will be updated shortly.

Your eyes are now hurting from reading that, good for you

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +177/-8
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 06:08:57 AM »
OP used the "R" word.  Sarah Palin will be on your a$$. ;)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Al Stefanelli

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Professionally Charming Curmudgeon
    • Al Stefanelli - The Rantings of a Professionally Charming Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 06:09:55 AM »
OP used the "R" word.  Sarah Palin will be on your a$$. ;)

Not if I get there first.  Muahahhaa!
Organized Religion is like Organized Crime; it preys on peoples' weakness,
generates huge profits for its operators, and is almost impossible to eradicate.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 07:19:43 AM »
Re:  YOUR STUPID!

Why thanks, I was wondering where I left it.

Seeing as you obviously love it, and have worked so hard on perfecting it, why don't you just keep it.

Consider it your personal gift.  ;)
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +646/-27
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 07:25:29 AM »
My stupid what...?

Why is it that so many xians think we are stupid because we find it difficult to believe in an invisible, magical guy who never talks to us?  Geez.  Cut us some slack here.  It is not as if pictures of god were on magazines covers.  It is not as if god was making any appearances any more. He's playing hide and seek.  And we just cannot find him.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline Jake

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +9/-2
  • I see what you do there.
    • Pat Condel's Godless Comedy
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2010, 08:00:09 AM »
LOOK GOD DOES EXIST AND IF U CANT SEE THAT THEN YOUR A STUPID RETARDED IDIOT WHO IS AN ATHIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whelp, that does it for me.   I'm convinced.    Slap my ass and call me a convert, 'cause I've seen the light.     This stellar, compelling work of persuasive argumentation has shown itself to be beyond all refute, and more, has in the span of a single, short sentence made an utterly sublime case for god.

I can't believe I've been so blind for all these years.   Where was this sentence 14 years ago?    WHERE WAS THIS SENTENCE WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND NEW!

This sentence has changed my life.   There is great wisdom in the "U", and I can tell that god was stirring the author's hand in leading on into "CANT" -without the apostrophe-.   God TRULY WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS, because  U CANT is -actually an anagram- for TUCAN, which if you say it out loud, kind of sounds like "YOU CAN!", and that's God's uplifting message for all of us! (though I think we've got our first Holy Sentence schism built in here, 'cause SOME stupid foolish idiot will think god meant Tucan birds when HE CLEAR MEANT 'YOU CAN!')

AND IT GETS EVEN BETTER (holy wow, all of a sudden I feel an immense power in my hands!   I CAN'T STOP CAPITALIZING!  ZOMG I AM SO EXITED I CANT EVEN RMBR HOW 2 SPEL NEMOR!)

And then the Holy Sentence says that IF you can't see that (that GOD EXIST!)  then we are all stupid retarded idiot!    IT IS SO CLEAR TO ME NOW!

BECAUSE WE WOULD THEN BE ATHIEST, and God, that tricky, wise old God (Oh how I love him so muchly muchly much!) hid ANOTHER SEKRIT MESSAGE FOR U N ME THAR!

AHIEST is actually supposed to be ATHEIST, and Atheists -don't believe in God- and CANT SEE THAT HE EXIST!

WOWOWOWOWOW!!1!!1!!!1!1!lolercopter!1!!11!1wtf?!1!1bbq!!1!!one

...*cough*

Yeah.  That really is the most intelligent commentary I could come up with for this.  
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 08:02:18 AM by Jake »
"I don't respect your religious beliefs and I don't care if this offends you." - Pat Condel and myself along with him.   I do respect intelligence, rationality and logical consideration, however.    Humor's always good too.

Offline Sashka

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Jesus made me do it...
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2010, 08:08:39 AM »
^Will you marry me?
Now I am naked with a towel over my lap typing on the computer.

Enough with your bullshit.

Offline GodIsDead

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 08:47:21 AM »
*You're

FTFY ... that's my biggest spelling pet peeve.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Jake

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +9/-2
  • I see what you do there.
    • Pat Condel's Godless Comedy
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2010, 08:48:02 AM »
^Will you marry me?

My wife might protest me marrying someone, but I'll happily share my tea with you!
"I don't respect your religious beliefs and I don't care if this offends you." - Pat Condel and myself along with him.   I do respect intelligence, rationality and logical consideration, however.    Humor's always good too.

Offline Sashka

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Jesus made me do it...
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2010, 08:50:03 AM »
^Will you marry me?

My wife might protest me marrying someone, but I'll happily share my tea with you!
;D
Now I am naked with a towel over my lap typing on the computer.

Enough with your bullshit.

Offline Gordon Freeman

• Graduate
  • Darwins +6/-0
  • Car je gol! - Emperor has no clothes!
    • Ateizam
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2010, 08:50:59 AM »

Yeah, when you have no arguments call us stupid. That's such a deep and convincing thought.

Am I wrong or your ignorance talks from deep inside of you?
The bible is like our celebrity world: Beautiful from outside, but rotten from inside.
---me---

When you confront bible and logic, it is not logic that fails.
---me---

Offline ReasonIsOutToLunch

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2010, 01:19:57 PM »

[ftfy]Look, god does exist and if you can't see that, then you're a stupid, retarded, idiot, who is an atheists.[/ftfy]

Well, I would have said you should clean up your grammar and spelling if you wanted to look less like a nutter with no education, but I see it doesn't really help much.
God, doesn't know pi.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +278/-36
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2010, 01:22:16 PM »
you found my stupid? thanks but you can keep it. it will have more company if it stays with you ;)
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2010, 01:25:33 PM »

Reminds me of this clip from Family Guy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TFo5rbIeo8[/youtube]
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Codswallop

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • Cod helps those who help themselves.
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2010, 01:47:02 PM »

Can't you just feel the love of Christ in that post? It's almost enough to make me regret all the times I've used the word "fucktard" to describe mindless believers.
"You've got to remember that these are just simple farmers. These are people of the land. The common clay of the new West. You know... morons."
             --Gene Wilder as The Waco Kid, Blazing Saddles

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2010, 02:08:39 PM »

The stupid! It burns!! You expect us to just believe that your God exists just by showing us that video? And for that insult, that's laughable! you have no brains or neurons from what i can see. I don't need to believe in anyone's Gods because there is no proof of their existence! Even if there was a God, i wouldn't want to worship it.

PS, you're an atheist in a respect to disbelieving in Zeus and Vishnu.
Me:What are you looking at Eminem?
Brother: Nothing, Harry Potter.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
  • Born with insight, and a raised fist.
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2010, 03:31:29 PM »

So... Umm... What is it exactly you're trying to say?  :shrug

I is confused.
Born with insight, and a raised fist.

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2010, 04:52:26 PM »

The fact that you do not know the correct usage of 'your' and 'you're' indicates to me that you're an idiot.  Secondly, the term is 'atheist' and is not 'athiest'.  Both of these things considered makes your insult hollow and really rather pathetic.
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline Al Stefanelli

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Professionally Charming Curmudgeon
    • Al Stefanelli - The Rantings of a Professionally Charming Curmudgeon
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2010, 05:37:06 PM »
The fact that you do not know the correct usage of 'your' and 'you're' indicates to me that you're an idiot. 

I'll go you one better.  He is a "fucking idiot"
Organized Religion is like Organized Crime; it preys on peoples' weakness,
generates huge profits for its operators, and is almost impossible to eradicate.

Offline Agga

• Fellow
  • Darwins +27/-42
  • The Forum is made of its members.
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 09:05:50 PM »
@ OP

May I offer you a lend of my Tomy Spellmaster?  It's an antique now, from when I was a boy, but it should still be sufficient for you to learn how to spell basic words before you call someone a stupid retard.

Run along, boy.  Don't let your mother catch you wanking later on tonight.
I've left WWGHA now, so do everyone else a favour and don't bother replying to my old posts and necromancing my threads.

Offline ParkingPlaces

• Professor
  • Darwins +729/-6
  • Hide and Seek World Champion since 1958!
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2010, 09:43:40 PM »
Guys like this always make me wonder "What would jesus rant?"

I thought about having my six year old niece spell check it but then I worried about her giggling to death.
Not everyone is entitled to their own opinion. They're all entitled to mine though.

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2010, 09:54:42 PM »
The fact that you do not know the correct usage of 'your' and 'you're' indicates to me that you're an idiot. 

I'll go you one better.  He is a "fucking idiot"

Please, we don't need this one fucking anything! 

Offline Agga

• Fellow
  • Darwins +27/-42
  • The Forum is made of its members.
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2010, 10:23:15 PM »
Guys like this always make me wonder "What would jesus rant?"
That's good.  I like.   :D
I've left WWGHA now, so do everyone else a favour and don't bother replying to my old posts and necromancing my threads.

Offline Gordon Freeman

• Graduate
  • Darwins +6/-0
  • Car je gol! - Emperor has no clothes!
    • Ateizam
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2010, 11:59:01 PM »
Stupid, hard-to-understand empty talk + Kutless song = PRICELESS! A bullseye in conversion... Even though I prefer P.O.D. Hey, OP, I think next time you should try posting DC Talk-Jesus Freak, maybe you would get a better conversion rate.

Just sayin' u know dude.

P.S. I would assume you learn spelling from Beavis and Butthead, but I know you are not that old to know of them...
The bible is like our celebrity world: Beautiful from outside, but rotten from inside.
---me---

When you confront bible and logic, it is not logic that fails.
---me---

Offline Bereft_of_Faith

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +39/-2
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2010, 12:24:45 AM »
What puzzles me is that the OP is obviously a pre-teen or a young teen (or a poe):  No adult could own that much fail.  How did he come to this much hate so early in life?  My hate didn't start to build until I was in my twenties.

Offline Banksie

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Crom laughs at your 4 winds from his mountain.
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2010, 04:19:10 AM »
MY stupid brings all the boys to the yard and they're, like, "it's better than yours".  Damned right, it's better than yours!  Ican teach you but I have to charge.
PROOF that Moses was the first Solid Snake:
…Moses…saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his own people. Glancing this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand. Exodus 2:11-12.

Offline Nam

• Laureate
  • Darwins +298/-82
  • I'm on the road less traveled...
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2010, 12:54:04 PM »
The Bible, or a video that promotes the Bible, and mimmicks what it regurgitates, doesn't mean it's evidence that it's real.

-Nam
A god is like a rock: it does absolutely nothing until someone or something forces it to do something. The only capability the rock has is doing nothing until another force compels it physically to move.

The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously - Humphrey