Author Topic: Amputees - a bargain to get healed...  (Read 1133 times)

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +378/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
Amputees - a bargain to get healed...
« on: April 04, 2010, 08:06:07 PM »
Amputees who have tried prayer, here is a more powerful prayer option to consider.

For only $8.00 USD, you can go to this website, and have your prayer printed, and inserted into the holiest wall on earth.  I'm thinking this will get you closer to your wish for a new limb from God.  Once we get some healing from this, we can safely shut down this forum and get on with our heathen lives.

Note:  No disrespect to real amputees who are fully capable of understanding that no god will ever regenerate a limb.

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
Re: Amputees - a bargain to get healed...
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 08:41:39 PM »
Isn't this a Jews only tradition?
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +378/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 08:52:32 PM »

Well, it's the same god - right?

Offline Frank

• Reader
  • Darwins +38/-20
  • You're doin' my head in!!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 08:54:29 PM »

Well, it's the same god - right?

Not according to Jews.

Besides how do people know they actually place these "prayers" in the wall and don't just take the $8 and do nothing?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2010, 08:58:09 PM by Frank »
"Atheism is not a mission to convert the world. It only seems that way because when other religions fall away, atheism is what is left behind".

Offline kindred

• Reader
  • Darwins +10/-5
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2010, 09:10:32 PM »
They take it on FAITH. Duh.
"Keep calm and carry on"

"I trust you are not in too much distress"

Offline ReasonIsOutToLunch

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 09:31:01 PM »
Besides how do people know they actually place these "prayers" in the wall and don't just take the $8 and do nothing?

Wouldn't that make them godlike?
God, doesn't know pi.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-9
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 01:07:14 AM »

Wouldn't that make them godlike?

;D ;D ;D
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Jake

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +12/-2
  • I see what you do there.
    • Pat Condel's Godless Comedy
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 01:13:30 AM »
Hey, anyone that sends me $1 will get my personal, written recommendation that they receive top-quality regeneration of even minor illnesses.    As an added bonus, I'll even get my very devout neighbor Maurine to pray over every single prayer request I'm sent.    But wait, that's not all!    If you send me your $1 and your prayer request, you can send a SECOND prayer request absolutely free!    That's right, you send me TWO written prayer requests for ONE US Dollar, and I guarantee that you will be receiving the finest quality attention and pious representation of your prayer as can be provided!

Don't wait, don't hesitate, Don't ~ask~...no quesCHUNS~~~!! (Jazz hands!); just pick up the phone, I said, I say now, PICK up that PHONE, and call, I said, I said, I said now PICK UP that PHOO~~OOONE  (Jazz Hands!) and  call today!

« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 01:15:53 AM by Jake »
"I don't respect your religious beliefs and I don't care if this offends you." - Pat Condel and myself along with him.   I do respect intelligence, rationality and logical consideration, however.    Humor's always good too.

Offline Nick

• Laureate
  • Darwins +342/-9
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 07:16:28 AM »
I think he is talking about the Great Wall in China.

(or malbe Wal-Mart)
Yo, put that in your pipe and smoke it.  Quit ragging on my Lord.

Tide goes in, tide goes out !!!

Offline Diehard

• Freshman
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2010, 07:15:42 AM »
Hey, anyone that sends me $1 will get my personal, written recommendation that they receive top-quality regeneration of even minor illnesses.    As an added bonus, I'll even get my very devout neighbor Maurine to pray over every single prayer request I'm sent.    But wait, that's not all!    If you send me your $1 and your prayer request, you can send a SECOND prayer request absolutely free!    That's right, you send me TWO written prayer requests for ONE US Dollar, and I guarantee that you will be receiving the finest quality attention and pious representation of your prayer as can be provided!

Don't wait, don't hesitate, Don't ~ask~...no quesCHUNS~~~!! (Jazz hands!); just pick up the phone, I said, I say now, PICK up that PHONE, and call, I said, I said, I said now PICK UP that PHOO~~OOONE  (Jazz Hands!) and  call today!

WHAT A DEAL!!!  :D