Author Topic: RegalSin decides answers topic questions.  (Read 3706 times)

Offline RegalSin

RegalSin decides answers topic questions.
« on: March 30, 2010, 08:45:58 PM »
The difference between excuses and logic is that. Logic is what this world is built on, while excuses is what people use to make sense of false actions. Like I was to go a relgious get together with some people, however I never wented today. I feel guilty that I said I would go. Then again it would be an excuse, since it was an Jehovah Witness. However I said, I would check it out. I got dressed but I never went. Now I am naked with a towel over my lap typing on the computer. :shrug

Question 1: why won't God heal amputees?

There is many answers for this. Not excuses.

A. This is a world of logic. Everything must have a logical explanation. A cause and effect. This leads
us to our second answer.

B. People are not cursed with Amputees. It happens dew to a logical purpose. Like playing with bombs,
holding your hand outside the school bus window, even putting yourself in harms way. This leads to the
next answer.

C. People born with genetic disorders, like missing or mishaped limbs, are either cursed from a past life,
is a like a furry ( a mermaid, deer man, falken ) and thanks to this god forsaken society they are deemed freaks instead of developing there bodies special needs. It is like the ugly duckling who was really a swan but the swan still thinks it is an ugly duckling even after years have pasted by. Back to what I said earlier.

D. Cursed from a past life. The best you could ever do, is commit some kind of greater good for the world.

Question 2:  why are there so many starving people inthe world?

A. Soylent greens. It is called the great fallout of life. Where somebody must be removed from capitalism in order for the system to work but must still partcipate. Imagine the people in China who has no concept of money. They don't even know what a homosexual or gay person is. Could you imagine a group of people who move from one spot to build a house, and fishes for there daily bread???? This is why production is soooo low in China. They along with India, Japan, Russia, and even South America, and Africa is part of the great fallout of life. Look at Hati. They had child slavery there, and NKorea who did work under coperation names.

B. Back to Soylent greens.  Most food is pratically plastic. If you read the ingredients half the stuff is unatural. Like fake Sushi, Koolaid, or even certain Coffie brands for example.

C. Back to Capitalism. There is not enough value for everybody to go around. Meaning you can never, ever, ever give people in other countries the same living you have or had. You can mimic the same results. Like the 100$ notebook in Africa.

D. Speaking of Africa. It is only "left in the dust" that is the way they are thinking. Flatscreens, wireless, and all of this techno crap is not futuristic. It is just a gimmick. People are only brainwashed into such ideas.

E. About people and money. If I did nothing and stood still, then I would be nothing. Like the people in Africa, they gotta do something to get by. They are not standing still. There is alot of African people going out in the world making something respectfull of themsleves. Like anybody else.

F. Do I deserve that raise like the next person, hell yes I do. With it, I can provide for all my little newphews, and nieces. Give my parents that dream vacation they wanted, even tour the world with the woman I want. People are just like the next person, they want something, so why give up something for somebody else?

I am a bloody graphic designer, what do I want to give up my arm, so that another can create the works of art I only dreamed of?????????

Question 3: Why does God demand the death of so many innocent people in the Bible?

People who work on the Sabbath, are not working since they want to, they have to.
Then again it is not work, when you enjoy doing something you like now is it??????
How is something work, when you enjoy doing it so much?? Is sex work? reading a book work?
Typing on a computer work???????

Also there something called overworking, like in Japan. Keep in mind that time is not meseaured correctly.
Is that rational???

Youths rebel all the time. It means kill the ones are stray. It is like me being an artist in non art loving
society. Being a meat seller in India. Baby stealer in China. Or like Homosexauls.

Homosexauls. I will admit they do deserve some kind of punishment. While intellegent, they use only book knowledge to get by. They are only as smart as the books they read. It is like being a teenager alllllll the way into elderly years and never going beyond that sense. Imagine a young man with a PHD, and a big Manhattan apartment. The only women in the house is them.

Question 4: why does the Bible contan so much anti-science nonsense?

Hitler anybody?????? Science is basically trail and error. Not zen, where you choose a method and stick with it. Did you know there is people wasting billions of dollars trying to make men have babies???
Do you think that is done in day??? It is countless trial and errors people.

However some science like making a robotic leg, and arms is okay. Bringing back the dinosaurs is okay, keeping paper around is okay.

A car is only used dew to popularity. Has caused many deaths.

A celluar phone has radation. The singnal is the radiation. Cancer.....duh... but then some people don't want to live to a million. Remember what one of the oldest WHTE women said " I never go for those sorta tings".

A microwave has radiation, and has caused many deaths.

Internet has caused many deaths

Some societies are not meant to be like others. Like in the middle east, who women are getting nose jobs and blow jobs on the streets. Thanks to the U.S.A. and the wig wearing lunatics who used excuses like a couple of insane ( logical ) Amerikans who put a grease spot in there own country.

Time is not measured, correctly. So six days can be 6,000 years.
Global warming could create a worldwide flood that would lead to global cooling. The fish could have been a whale. The earth has all the chemicals that our bodies contain.

Question 5: Why is God such a huge proponant of slavery in the Bible?

Money is slavery
CHildren is slavery
Slave live without choice
They get free bread just for doing the work for others.
They live without choice.
Like most people beleive they do everyday.
Run, Run, Run for the dollar they say.
One pubic hair can pull even harder then the horns of a bull.

Question 6: Why do bad things happen to good people?

That is what makes good people good. If I became batman, or better yet DEATHWISH, I would be the bad
man? Right?

Question 7: Why didn't any of Jesus' miracles leave behind any evidence?

Look outside. Half the stuff in the world is inspired by the idea of god itself.

Question 8: How do you explain the fact that jesus has never appeared toyou?

Well I have had dreams, and seen things from time to time. Completely original and non recyable material.

Question 9: Why would Jesus want you to eat His body and blood?

Well that is obvious, he is the lamb that his blood for us. So why not eat part of the lambs body???
It is an animal that people eat. Even if Jesus is the king Lamb, he is still a lamb. duh.

Question 10: Why do christians get divorced atthe same rate as non-christians?

The most simplest question to answer in the world. Relgion is made to make people persue good lives. Regaurdless the nature they all are made to mold people. Many Christians who get divorce get married for the wrong reasons, and or divorce for the wrong reasons.  They break the rules. Like the majority. Like the majority of people who get married regaurdless of there religion, they break rules.

I am using logical answers to answer your so called boring questions. I am not a lawyer I am an artist. I never took up Crtical thinking courses in college.

TRICK QUESTION What if god was fake would all these answers pan out???

Well I am using logical explanations, and no way using god in part of my answers. They still make sense. I am sorry I am not intellegent, I never passed Homosexual 101, I walked out on the day before the big final, and got a WU. ( unofficial withdrawl ). I am just Smart ( crafty ). Like the dwarves would say, the dwarfs are the dwarves are for the dwarves...

You suck soooo hard, your trying to disprove what you can't even disprove.  It is like saying a fish can fly but you know there such thing as a flying fish. Or pulling a rabbit out of a hat, when the rabit was in the hat all the time. The is said for 911, when in truth no moron could take over a plane with boxcutters even if they were plastic.

----------------------------------

If there is no god, then every single 'joy" in mankinds life is false, and we should be working to prevent war, and create imortaility. Would soylent green occur?? The answer is no, since we would put everybody into a virtual world to live and play in. Simular to the matrix but for real. Wow I just used fiction to destroy your attempt to disprove god. Lets all make fear the devil in this godless world and be free as possible, and kill what we "THINK" is wrong for the world. Again I said THINK.

Offline SpineOfSteel

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I am star dust.
Re: RegalSin decides answers topic questions.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 08:55:13 PM »
After stumbling through that disaster I can only conclude this: What?  :?

Offline 13UnderTheGun

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 09:00:48 PM »
What the F**k are you talking about? There goes five minutes on my life that I'll never get back.
The more we learn about the heavens, the more we realize that Heaven is imaginary.

LOOK GOD DOES EXIST AND IF U CANT SEE THAT THEN YOUR A STUPID RETARDED IDIOT WHO IS AN ATHIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HAL

• Professor
  • Darwins +98/-17
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 09:01:16 PM »
Heh.  :D

But seriously, get help as soon as you can.

Offline mrbiscoop

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +31/-2
  • Faith is not a virtue!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 09:03:06 PM »
You are an ignoramus. Bye the way it's due not dew.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.
              -Emo Philips

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 09:26:43 PM »
Jetson decide RegalSin answer no questions.

RegalSin, slowly, step a way from the keyboard.  Call your mommy and daddy, and let them know that you really didn't mean to log on to a grown-ups website.  They will probably let you off the hook this time.

Offline ReasonIsOutToLunch

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 10:49:27 PM »

Your answers aren't answers and they don't pan out. When did you go off your meds?
God, doesn't know pi.

Offline Narrow Mullen

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • but not Narrow Minded
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 11:04:02 PM »
I stopped reading after he started talking about how people with genetic disorders are furries?  :?

Poe...?

Edit: I decided to read through the mess.

WTF?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 11:05:56 PM by Narrow Mullen »
"Oh, I'll have a slice of heaven, a side of personal guidance, but no Leviticus today, I like my shrimp. Now, I've accepted Jesus, do you accept Master Card?"

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 11:17:47 PM »
Everyone welcome our newest troll, RegalSin. May the banhammer strike you swift and hard.
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.

Offline Gordon Freeman

• Graduate
  • Darwins +6/-0
  • Car je gol! - Emperor has no clothes!
    • Ateizam
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 12:27:38 AM »
Uh, and the subject of this thread was so promising... But the rest of the tread is a bunch of <insert the most appropriate word>.
The bible is like our celebrity world: Beautiful from outside, but rotten from inside.
---me---

When you confront bible and logic, it is not logic that fails.
---me---

Offline Bereft_of_Faith

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +39/-2
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010, 12:32:24 AM »
What the F**k are you talking about? There goes five minutes on my life that I'll never get back.

I stopped at 'furries' as NarrowMullen did.  Look for the crazy-word, and one can save those minutes, though I'm still regretting the seconds I lost until that point... never getting those back, damn it!

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +284/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010, 02:13:14 AM »

I stopped at 'furries' as NarrowMullen did.  Look for the crazy-word, and one can save those minutes, though I'm still regretting the seconds I lost until that point... never getting those back, damn it!

what he said
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken_rjcf/Lucifer/All In One.

Offline plethora

• Fellow
  • Darwins +60/-1
  • Metalhead, Family Man, IT Admin & Anti-Theist \m/
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2010, 04:03:25 AM »

Bhwahaauahuahauhahahaha!

----

RegalSin... is that foam coming from your mouth? Get some help.
The truth doesn't give a shit about our feelings.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 04:06:19 AM »

RegalSin deicide answers topic questions better
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline hickdive

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +32/-0
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 09:59:37 AM »
I ran answer 1 B through Babelfish, English to Japanese and then back to English. It makes a lot more sense now;

The people are not denounced the cutting patient. That happens to dew logical purpose. Like the thing which plays with the bomb, grasping your hand outside the window of the school bus which puts in place you yourself gives damage to method. This brings the following answering.
Stupidity, unlike intelligence, has no limits.

Offline plethora

• Fellow
  • Darwins +60/-1
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 10:13:23 AM »
^^^ wow... I imagined a japanese guy with a long white goatee speaking these words of wisdom.

Offline 13UnderTheGun

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 11:31:07 AM »

I have learned a valuable lesson.
The more we learn about the heavens, the more we realize that Heaven is imaginary.

LOOK GOD DOES EXIST AND IF U CANT SEE THAT THEN YOUR A STUPID RETARDED IDIOT WHO IS AN ATHIEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Grimm

• Professional Windmill Tilter
  • Postgraduate
  • Darwins +61/-1
  • Apparently, the Dragon to be Slain
    • The Hexadecimal Number of the Beast
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 11:57:34 AM »
Such fodder for the poegen!  I am glee!

*cough*  BUT!  just on the off-chance that madness is curable:

Now I am naked with a towel over my lap typing on the computer. :shrug

Never have I been more glad to know this fact.  Indeed, my world is complete, for I have been typed at by a naked man(?), with a towel on his lap.  I shall go forth into my day secure in the knowledge that this great font of wisdom was indeed penned by someone with nothing between himself and the glory that is God's Radiant Thoughts but a swath of cotton terrycloth.

Thus can I be certain that all is truth, for no artificial fabrics interfered with the etherial vibrations of Our Lord!

Hallelujah.

Question 1: why won't God heal amputees?

There is many answers for this. Not excuses.

It may seem somewhat petty to pick on grammar when there are so many other things worth ridicule, but it is imperative that as we bask in your god-ray given wisdom, unfettered by such silly things as clothing, that you communicate well.  I cannot stress this enough.  With a message this important, proper spelling and correct use of tenses can only improve the reception of these ideas among the clothed masses.  Please, do be cautious.  After all, grammar checkers aren't wholly prevalent in modern society.

A. This is a world of logic. Everything must have a logical explanation. A cause and effect. This leads
us to our second answer.

Everything must have an effect!  Lo, there is wisdom here.  And I cannot disagree with this amazing response to.. er.  Mate?  You didn't really /answer/ anything here.  I'm just saying.  May not be worth the bullet point.  However, you are naked and wise, and I shall persevere!

B. People are not cursed with Amputees. It happens dew to a logical purpose. Like playing with bombs,
holding your hand outside the school bus window, even putting yourself in harms way. This leads to the
next answer.

Oh, thank goodness for that.  I thought the amputee hanging out at my house was the start of a plague.  I'm glad to know I haven't been cursed with his presence!*

It is also good to know that bombs, hands outside school bus windows, or ... standing.  in. Front of a harm are all as inevetable as the dew, logically.  When the temperature falls nightly and thus causes moisture to collect on surfaces due to simple condensation, I shall know to run and gather my bombproof suit and keep my children from school buses.  

C. People born with genetic disorders, like missing or mishaped limbs, are either cursed from a past life,
is a like a furry ( a mermaid, deer man, falken ) and thanks to this god forsaken society they are deemed freaks instead of developing there bodies special needs. It is like the ugly duckling who was really a swan but the swan still thinks it is an ugly duckling even after years have pasted by. Back to what I said earlier.

Ah!  Cursed, cursed from a past life - but one must be pleased they are not cursed with Amputees!  We know that that, at least, is not a curse.   What must one do in previous lives to become a furry, I wonder?  Would having sex with a goat lead one irredeemably to a desire to don fursuits with velcro at the crotch, or must I do something far worse like take some deity's name in vain?   I have blasphemed against the holy ghost... shall I now become a mermaid?

... will I have bosoms that defy gravity?

What must I do to develop my body's special needs?  Does it involve my Precious Bodily Fluids?

D. Cursed from a past life. The best you could ever do, is commit some kind of greater good for the world.

Ah!  To become cursed I must commit a greater good?  This is wonderful to know!  I shall settle for lesser goods, and the occasional evil, and thus avoid returning to earth as an ocelot fetishest with missing limbs and bosoms that defy gravity!

Question 2:  why are there so many starving people inthe world?

A. Soylent greens. It is called the great fallout of life. Where somebody must be removed from capitalism in order for the system to work but must still partcipate. Imagine the people in China who has no concept of money. They don't even know what a homosexual or gay person is. Could you imagine a group of people who move from one spot to build a house, and fishes for there daily bread???? This is why production is soooo low in China. They along with India, Japan, Russia, and even South America, and Africa is part of the great fallout of life. Look at Hati. They had child slavery there, and NKorea who did work under coperation names.

But Soylent Greens are people!  

I was not aware that Chineese money was merely decorative; I must remember to maintain these works of art that I have in my admittedly puny collection with the eye to artistic preservation that they deserve.  I must admit, however, that I should have seen the obvious truth, namely that one of the oldest civilizations on the planet would have no need for money in this modern day and age.  After all, money must be an antiquated concept to a civilization that has been in existence in one form or another for four thousand years, and essentially invented science as we understand it!

How blind I have been!  

And production is low!  That is true!  All of those wal-mart items we buy made there, the vast majority of the world's labor force living there, that is all just an illusion fostered by our dependence on clothing!  

And they cannot concieve of homosexuality?  How astounding!  It must be due to laws there that outlaw it with lawness.

It is nice to know that South America and Africa are countries akin to Japan, and that all of the astounding glitter of Tokyo is just glam shimmer painted on the veneer of terrible, terrible poverty.

My poor Japanese and Russian and South American and NKOREA brothers held in bondage by what must be a Swedish furniture manufacturer!  LOOK AT THE NAMES!

B. Back to Soylent greens.  Most food is pratically plastic. If you read the ingredients half the stuff is unatural. Like fake Sushi, Koolaid, or even certain Coffie brands for example.

Yes.  I have built a house from slices of Kraft American Cheese.  It has been remarkably durable.  The fake sushi used piratically (for it must be piratically plastic, yes?) has had a great impact on the lives of Somali men for at least a generation.

C. Back to Capitalism. There is not enough value for everybody to go around. Meaning you can never, ever, ever give people in other countries the same living you have or had. You can mimic the same results. Like the 100$ notebook in Africa.

Aha!  But we can never ever ever give people the same living!  The $100 notebook in Africa is not as valuable!  Does this mean that the $300 netbook I bought last week is not worth as much as the one they have in Denmark where the standard of living is higher?  It is a shame they cannot give me their standard of living that they have had.

D. Speaking of Africa. It is only "left in the dust" that is the way they are thinking. Flatscreens, wireless, and all of this techno crap is not futuristic. It is just a gimmick. People are only brainwashed into such ideas.

Yes!  They are brainwashed into thinking that techno crap is futuristic instead of being available right now!  It is completely entirely like cars that fly!

E. About people and money. If I did nothing and stood still, then I would be nothing. Like the people in Africa, they gotta do something to get by. They are not standing still. There is alot of African people going out in the world making something respectfull of themsleves. Like anybody else.

I have nothing but the greatest respectfullness for my African people who are not standing still.  I am pleased that by walking the people of Africa are earning monies that they can then be respectfull of themselves with.

F. Do I deserve that raise like the next person, hell yes I do. With it, I can provide for all my little newphews, and nieces. Give my parents that dream vacation they wanted, even tour the world with the woman I want. People are just like the next person, they want something, so why give up something for somebody else?

Of course!  I see it now!

Money will let me buy things for people and get laid just like the next person provided they give it up!  I shall include this in my philosophy, right next to the immortal words of Hans Capitalism.

I am a bloody graphic designer, what do I want to give up my arm, so that another can create the works of art I only dreamed of?????????

If you are bleeding, it explains your nakedness, and thus your wisdom.  I say to you that you should never get those cuts looked at, so that you can create the works of art you dreamed of questioningly - clothing is certainly clouding your mind!

Question 3: Why does God demand the death of so many innocent people in the Bible?

People who work on the Sabbath, are not working since they want to, they have to.
Then again it is not work, when you enjoy doing something you like now is it??????
How is something work, when you enjoy doing it so much?? Is sex work? reading a book work?
Typing on a computer work???????

Of course!  Typing on a computer is never work!  I have never worked while having sex because I do not have the monies to convince others to give it up, however.  Perhaps you can tell me?  It is not, I assume?  

And of course only the people that work on the Sabbath enjoy what they do!  They must, after all, to work on the Sabbath!  It has to be fun!

Also there something called overworking, like in Japan. Keep in mind that time is not meseaured correctly.
Is that rational???

No, it is not natural at all that time is measured incorrectly.  I use candles.  They are far more accurate, with each knobby bit on the side of the candle representing a half fortnight.  Using my candle methodology, you get far greater accuracy over epochs.  it's been scientifically proven by me.

Youths rebel all the time. It means kill the ones are stray. It is like me being an artist in non art loving
society. Being a meat seller in India. Baby stealer in China. Or like Homosexauls.

I have killed many strays over the years.  I believe that it is in fact true that the colony of feral cats living behind my home are in fact homosexual baby stealers from china that sell meat in India while doing anticorporate performance art with eggplants.  I cannot imagine a group more deserving of death.

Homosexauls. I will admit they do deserve some kind of punishment. While intellegent, they use only book knowledge to get by. They are only as smart as the books they read. It is like being a teenager alllllll the way into elderly years and never going beyond that sense. Imagine a young man with a PHD, and a big Manhattan apartment. The only women in the house is them.

Of course!  How stupid of me to realize that 'homosexauls' were people who read books!  I shall move to have libraries and manhattan apartments that are nicely decorated outlawed forthwith.  I shall also be sure to make it so that artists such as yourself are never exposed to literature that may be fun, lest you be cursed with an Amputee and become a furry in your next life with bosoms that defy gravity.  

How simple it is!

Question 4: why does the Bible contan so much anti-science nonsense?

Hitler anybody?????? Science is basically trail and error. Not zen, where you choose a method and stick with it. Did you know there is people wasting billions of dollars trying to make men have babies???
Do you think that is done in day??? It is countless trial and errors people.

Millions of dollars!  STAN!  they're fighting for your right to have babies!  It's symbolic of Hitler and not at all Zen!  And it involves hiking badly!  

However some science like making a robotic leg, and arms is okay. Bringing back the dinosaurs is okay, keeping paper around is okay.

Paper!  You see?  You can work with paper and robotics and T-rexes - so we can make a giant robotic T-Rex leg and thus solve all of the problems facing humanity today!  But reading about them is bad, so I'm not sure about paper.

After all, if we outlawed paper, we wouldn't have any of those pesky PHDs living in Manhattan apartments becoming women and researching how to have babies themselves because of reading.  That would be a good thing, I think.

A car is only used dew to popularity. Has caused many deaths.

That's true.  Getting from place to place is just a popular thing.  So are killing strays because of youthful rebellion.  I wonder perhaps if we can harness the power of the car for killing to use them against strays and libraries?

A celluar phone has radation. The singnal is the radiation. Cancer.....duh... but then some people don't want to live to a million. Remember what one of the oldest WHTE women said " I never go for those sorta tings".

That is true!  White people only grow old if they don't use cellphones because they want to live to be a million.  I plan on telling my deca-great grandchildren this philosophy, and I have gotten rid of my cellphone and all of my books forthwith.

A microwave has radiation, and has caused many deaths.

Internet has caused many deaths

THE INTERNET MUST BE MADE OF MICROWAVE CARS!

Some societies are not meant to be like others. Like in the middle east, who women are getting nose jobs and blow jobs on the streets. Thanks to the U.S.A. and the wig wearing lunatics who used excuses like a couple of insane ( logical ) Amerikans who put a grease spot in there own country.

That must be the reason for burkha - to make sure all of that anonymous sex work and botched rhinoplasty are not visible to the passers-by, thus improving the general air of the marketplaces for the tourist trade.  I am glad to know this.  Perhaps we can send all of our homosexual PHDs over there to send money home via back-alley nose jobs?

Time is not measured, correctly. So six days can be 6,000 years.
Global warming could create a worldwide flood that would lead to global cooling. The fish could have been a whale. The earth has all the chemicals that our bodies contain.

Remarkably, that's precisely what my candle-blob clock has proven!  Thus do I know you are wise in your  nakedness.  

Question 5: Why is God such a huge proponant of slavery in the Bible?

Money is slavery
CHildren is slavery
Slave live without choice
They get free bread just for doing the work for others.
They live without choice.
Like most people beleive they do everyday.
Run, Run, Run for the dollar they say.

I have had a great deal of problem with my slave children running off after dollars while attached to my pubic hair.  They have no choice.  I feel your pain, brother.  I feel your pain.

(continued)

"But to us, there is but one god, plus or minus one."  - 1 Corinthians 8:6+/-2

-- Randall, XKCD http://xkcd.com/900/

Offline Grimm

• Professional Windmill Tilter
  • Postgraduate
  • Darwins +61/-1
  • Apparently, the Dragon to be Slain
    • The Hexadecimal Number of the Beast
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 12:12:37 PM »
Question 6: Why do bad things happen to good people?

That is what makes good people good. If I became batman, or better yet DEATHWISH, I would be the bad
man? Right?

Of course you would!  Everyone knows Batman really uses guns and is a homosexual book reader.  How else would he get Robin to have his babies?

Question 7: Why didn't any of Jesus' miracles leave behind any evidence?

Look outside. Half the stuff in the world is inspired by the idea of god itself.

Proof!  Jesus created half the stuff in the world because he had a good idea!  I continue to bow to your amazing wisdom, discovered by godrays in your nakedness and looking out of the window while not reading.

Question 8: How do you explain the fact that jesus has never appeared toyou?

Well I have had dreams, and seen things from time to time. Completely original and non recyable material.

That is quite true.  Original, nonrecyclable dreams are a good thing.  Dreams found in the little blue recycling pickup boxes outside of people's houses never ever point toward Jesus.  Only the best dreams are those that are not recyclable.  Thus, it's always a good idea to check your dreams for whether they're marked for recycling - those nonrecyclables make things tough on the crews that pick that sort of thing up on the weekends.

Always sort!  Don't waste taxpayer not-chineese monies!

Question 9: Why would Jesus want you to eat His body and blood?

Well that is obvious, he is the lamb that his blood for us. So why not eat part of the lambs body???
It is an animal that people eat. Even if Jesus is the king Lamb, he is still a lamb. duh.

And lo, did Christ offer the mutton of his thigh to his diciples, and they found it tasty with mint jelly.

Question 10: Why do christians get divorced atthe same rate as non-christians?

The most simplest question to answer in the world. Relgion is made to make people persue good lives. Regaurdless the nature they all are made to mold people. Many Christians who get divorce get married for the wrong reasons, and or divorce for the wrong reasons.  They break the rules. Like the majority. Like the majority of people who get married regaurdless of there religion, they break rules.

Aha!  So Christians are RULEBREAKERS, getting and or divorced because they're in the majority!  That makes perfect sense.

I am using logical answers to answer your so called boring questions. I am not a lawyer I am an artist. I never took up Crtical thinking courses in college.

Sir, honestly.  Given the sheer amazing caliber of your replies, here in your nakedness and your towel, I never, ever, ever would have guessed.

Well I am using logical explanations, and no way using god in part of my answers. They still make sense. I am sorry I am not intellegent, I never passed Homosexual 101, I walked out on the day before the big final, and got a WU. ( unofficial withdrawl ). I am just Smart ( crafty ). Like the dwarves would say, the dwarfs are the dwarves are for the dwarves...

That is true.  And midget wrestlers are for midget wrestlers are for midget wrestlers.  you'd be surprised how very muskateerlike they are.  This answer, like all the others, makes absolutely perfect sense in the light of the statement you make about your own intelligence. 

I am also pleased that you will never have a tastefully decorated apartment in Manhattan, nor a PHDs.

You suck soooo hard, your trying to disprove what you can't even disprove.  It is like saying a fish can fly but you know there such thing as a flying fish. Or pulling a rabbit out of a hat, when the rabit was in the hat all the time. The is said for 911, when in truth no moron could take over a plane with boxcutters even if they were plastic.

That is true!  When I call 911 and say that there is such a thing as a rabbit flying over a fish, they call me a moron and take away my boxcutters, despite those boxcutters being made entirely of plastic.  They say I might get ideas, and it would be horrible to have those because they lead to homosexuality.

Your nakedness has proven that we cannot disprove any of your assertions, despite not having hats. 

----------------------------------

If there is no god, then every single 'joy" in mankinds life is false, and we should be working to prevent war, and create imortaility. Would soylent green occur?? The answer is no, since we would put everybody into a virtual world to live and play in. Simular to the matrix but for real. Wow I just used fiction to destroy your attempt to disprove god. Lets all make fear the devil in this godless world and be free as possible, and kill what we "THINK" is wrong for the world. Again I said THINK.

We should say THINK a lot.  I agree.  You even said it twice, and one time you used those little vertical slashy things that definitely mean you're using it the right way.  Let me just say, sir, that I think you are already well on the path to immortality, and you are definitely not ever going to be cursed with an Amputee or return in your next life as a furry.

I think Agent Smith is cool, and I would very much like to fly around and eat steak all the time - so I think i'm going to agree with you.  Can I have a cool wardrobe and.. oh! WAit!  no.  In the virtual world we should all be naked, all the time, bearing forth only towels.  After all, it's a hoopy frood that knows where his towel is.

Making fear at the devil is probably a very good idea, because my pubic hair still hurts, and I'm almost out of ammo for shooting those strays.

Sir.  You are a genius.

A GENIUS.
"But to us, there is but one god, plus or minus one."  - 1 Corinthians 8:6+/-2

-- Randall, XKCD http://xkcd.com/900/

Offline Petey

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +11/-0
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 12:34:08 PM »
Grimm, thank you so much for taking the time to type all that out.  You made my day!
He never pays attention, he always knows the answer, and he can never tell you how he knows. We can't keep thrashing him. He is a bad example to the other pupils. There's no educating a smart boy.
-– Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time

Offline Azdgari

• Laureate
  • Darwins +270/-31
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 01:26:35 PM »
My new sig:

The highest moral human authority is copied by our Gandhi neurons through observation.

Offline Gordon Freeman

• Graduate
  • Darwins +6/-0
  • Car je gol! - Emperor has no clothes!
    • Ateizam
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 02:46:40 PM »
Grimm, thank you so much for taking the time to type all that out.  You made my day!

I admire his patience and will to confront a butthead.
The bible is like our celebrity world: Beautiful from outside, but rotten from inside.
---me---

When you confront bible and logic, it is not logic that fails.
---me---

Offline 13UnderTheGun

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 03:32:37 AM »
 wow Grimm! That was great!

Offline plethora

• Fellow
  • Darwins +60/-1
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 03:40:24 AM »
Thank you Grimm... this thread finally has some value :)

Offline shnozzola

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 05:55:48 PM »
Like the dwarves would say, the dwarfs are the dwarves are for the dwarves...
RegalSin,
           Can I use that sentence as a signature?  I like that one particularly, although I realize it is taken out of context.
“The best thing for being sad," replied Merlin, beginning to puff and blow, "is to learn something."  ~ T. H. White
  The real holy trinity:  onion, celery, and bell pepper ~  all Cajun Chefs

Offline ReasonIsOutToLunch

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2010, 09:41:00 PM »
And lo, did Christ offer the mutton of his thigh to his diciples, and they found it tasty with mint jelly.

Oh, Jebus Christ on a stick! Everyone knows the best way to serve Jebus meat is with a side of fava beans and a nice bottle of chianti.
God, doesn't know pi.

Offline 13UnderTheGun

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2010, 10:18:37 PM »
Oh, Dr. Lecter! How good of you to make it to the thread!
Once you're done with Jebus, can you kindly eat the Regalsin and rid the world of him? He's using up my oxygen.

Thanks, good lookin' out.

Offline Al Stefanelli

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Professionally Charming Curmudgeon
    • Al Stefanelli - The Rantings of a Professionally Charming Curmudgeon
Organized Religion is like Organized Crime; it preys on peoples' weakness,
generates huge profits for its operators, and is almost impossible to eradicate.

Offline GodIsDead

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2010, 12:49:04 PM »
Wtf.

Mermaids? They're not even furry....

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." -- Friedrich Nietzsche