Author Topic: Your site [#413]  (Read 429 times)

Offline PostalGirl

• Graduate
  • Darwins +16/-0
  • Just your friendly neighborhood postal girl!
Your site [#413]
« on: September 12, 2008, 10:03:01 PM »
I don't know who you are but I'll say one thing is certain. You are a critical thinker. I
have never heard so many sound arguments. You have a certain ability to cut through the
thick fog of BS quite unlike anyone I have ever heard. So many people are so deeply
brainwashed ( I was for 30 years) that there is little hope of ever getting to them with
logic. But again, I must say, you present your case quite unlike anyone I have ever
heard. You would be one hell of a lawyer, no pun intended.

If you are so inclined, who are you and what is your story? How did you come to this
point in life? Were you a Christian at one point? Answer if you care to, if not I
understand.

Anyway you present a devastating argument.

Offline Irish

• Fellow
  • Darwins +18/-0
  • Moraxella catarrhalis on BA
Re: Your site [#413]
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 10:07:21 PM »
I don't know who you are but I'll say one thing is certain. You are a critical thinker. I
have never heard so many sound arguments. You have a certain ability to cut through the
thick fog of BS quite unlike anyone I have ever heard. So many people are so deeply
brainwashed ( I was for 30 years) that there is little hope of ever getting to them with
logic. But again, I must say, you present your case quite unlike anyone I have ever
heard. You would be one hell of a lawyer, no pun intended.

If you are so inclined, who are you and what is your story? How did you come to this
point in life? Were you a Christian at one point? Answer if you care to, if not I
understand.

Anyway you present a devastating argument.

You're welcome to join the discussion if you would like.

As for me.  I'm a junior at Kansas State University studying biochemistry.  I was a small time christian at one point (went to church, read a little of the bible, but didn't really get into it). I'm an atheist, a friendly atheist :).
La scienze non ha nemici ma gli ignoranti.