Author Topic: Hello [#376]  (Read 272 times)

Offline DL

Hello [#376]
« on: September 09, 2008, 01:08:10 PM »
Hello GIIVideo. I'm assuming hat you have little knowledge about Islam and the Qur'an. No, Islam doesn't say that if you commit suicide, you will get 72 virgins like you said on the website. Nope, firstly suicide is a big Sin in Islam. And nowhere does it say that you will get 72 virgins in heaven. Prove to me where it says that, IT DOESN'T my friend. Also Mohammed (PBUH) earned the nickname "Al-Amin" The trustworthy and "As-Sadiq" The Truthful. So he couldn't have lied about the revelation he recieved from Angel Gabriel. No, Muslims are NOT delusional. Think about it like this. If God exists right? then why can't he send down Angels from the sky to people??

Thank You :)

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
Re: Hello [#376]
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 01:12:12 PM »
Islam, if I am correct, says that you will get paradise if you die for Allah.  Correct? 

and you really think someone who called himself "truthful" or was claimed to be "truthful" can't tell a lie? 

Muslims are as delusional as Christians and any other theist.  You assume God exists.  This makes your claim that God sends down angels worthless. 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline tomthecool

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
Re: Hello [#376]
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 03:26:45 PM »
Your whole religion, like all others, is all based upon the assumption that God exists in the first place.

Forget the Quran, forget Allah's teachings, forget anything else that has been built on top of your religion. Let's go right back to the basics. Can you give any compelling evidence that God exists? No.

We are not atheists because we do not believe in the Christian God; we are atheists because we do not believe in any God. And we see no reason to believe otherwise.

Can you bring us any actual evidence to support your beliefs? That's all we'd be interested in before we even consider converting, to be honest.
Some say I am the cool Tom... others wouldn't.