Author Topic: The 10 questions vid [#2266]  (Read 8453 times)

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
Re: The 10 questions vid [#2266]
« Reply #145 on: March 10, 2010, 05:37:03 PM »
yeah, videos are good enough proof for miracles just as the books like Harry Potter is good enough proof for spells like avada kedavra and death eaters running around and all those soul sucking dementors. Go figure. They really just don't get it don't they?
Me:What are you looking at Eminem?
Brother: Nothing, Harry Potter.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +187/-0
  • I'm a lead farmer mutha fucka
« Reply #146 on: March 11, 2010, 10:24:19 PM »
Well thank you JeffPt, for your information that you looked in to, I got to say that when this happened to me I was about 18 years of age, and what you are describing is what I at an early age had experienced. From what you have said I can see that you are right that it was not a bone, But what I do know is that when the MRI where showed to me they showed that in three different pleases where three disc material fragments that where floating around, that were not allowing me to move or walk at that time. So thank you for your input. As you can see I am not a doctor but from what I have described you can easily see that I had that problem with my bake.

Why don't you actually read what I said.  What I told you is that disc problems are very common, and not always causative factors for pain.  When you say you had 3 disc material fragments floating around, you would have to prove that, as I have never seen anything like that in 11 years of treating patients.  In fact, sequestrations are uncommon to rare for 1 disc, let alone 3.  So no, I don't believe that you had 3 disc fragments floating around.  What is more likely the case is that you had 3 bulging or herniated discs that were visible on the MRI, and you are overexaggerating your case.  You make it obvious that you are not a doctor or have any medical training whatsoever, so I highly doubt you are good judge when it comes to determining whether or not the body can heal itself of a problem, or whether your fake sky man reached out and touched your back. 

Now, if you DID have 3 fragments floating around, then they are mobile pieces.  Mobile pieces can move.  If one of the pieces were sitting on a nerve, and you moved just right, it could easily shift OFF that nerve and relieve your pain as well.  This is what happens some with loose bodies in any part of the body.  I still don't believe, not for a second, that you had 3 of them floating around, but this is certainly one way that God would not be required to explain what happened to you. 

Honestly, you just want to feel special here.  You want to feel like God reached out and touched you.  Well, that's stupid.  Sorry, but it is. 

I know you will not understand me when I say that I was healed be Jesus, The Fact that I was able to feel something like a fire on my lower back, that instantly I was able to stand and walk and bend down, and up as that man asked me to do so. All after second of praying for me in the name of Jesus.

No dude, just no.  As I said, depending on the specific problem, the body can often fix itself.  It is very likely that you moved a specific way which readjusted your spinal column, or your sacroiliac joint back into it's original position and your pain went away because it was where it was supposed to be again.  What happened to you is NOT miraculous.  It happens quite a bit.  In fact, therapists use many techniques to mobilize and realign these joints in an attempt to get exactly what happened to you.  And quite often, it works. 

Now to some people this can mean nothing but knowing that this doctor was Jewish and how they don’t even like to talk about Jesus as the healer. This has to tell you a lot.

Religion had nothing to do with what happened to you.  Nothing at all.  You are completely foolish for saying it did.  What does the doctor being Jewish have to do with it?  It tells us nothing.  What does it tell you? 

I can only say what I know and you will only believe once you give him a chance.  Just this weekend I was witness to a family who lead their father to the alter because he was blind. To here this man says, “I believe that God can return my sight” was something incredible.  But then when he started to cover his eyes because of all the light I know he could see. The why he was looking at his son and his wife was something I never could forget.    I don’t know why or how you can say there is no God?  Your life must not have hope.

Bulls**t.  All of it.  This man that is a sham.  And he preys on people who are just gullible enough to believe it (you).  I just don't know how people like you can exist anymore.  You are seriously so screwed up in the head that it's hard to know where to start.  SNAP OUT OF IT. 

I say there is no God because there is no evidence that God exists.  It has nothing to do, at all, with how much hope I have.  The hope I have is for people like you to snap out of the sheer stupidity of your own beliefs.  I hope one day you use your brain for something useful.  I have hope that someday humanity will put religion behind it, and allow for us to obtain the true potential of our species.  I hope one day this man you so adore will be shown to be the fake that he is so he will stop making asses out of people like you that are so eager to believe.  You should be embarrassed that you fall for it.  Really, it's so stupid. 

God is not real.  Honestly, it's not.  You can sit there and shake your head, or say no to yourself, but you are dead wrong.  God is fake.  Get over it.   

Whenever events that are purported to occur in our best interest are as numerous as the events that will just as soon kill us, then intent is hard, if not impossible to assert. NDT

Offline SherB

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Doubt everything. Find your own light.
« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2010, 03:43:48 AM »
As you can see I am not a doctor but from what I have described you can easily see that I had that problem with my bake.   I know you will not understand me when I say that I was healed be Jesus, The Fact that I was able to feel something like a fire on my lower back, that instantly I was able to stand and walk and bend down, and up as that man asked me to do so. All after second of praying for me in the name of Jesus.
   Something that the doctor side that I will never forget is that he did not understand how was that all my mussels where able to move in the directions as they did after having ten months without stretching them as far as they did. When he had me take the last MRI and go meet him the next day, his last words where as he called the other doctor to come into the room “You can’t even see that he had this problem”.
   Now to some people this can mean nothing but knowing that this doctor was Jewish and how they don’t even like to talk about Jesus as the healer. This has to tell you a lot.

Nothing you have said has told me anything. You say you had MRI's done before and after this miraculous healing. So both MRI's and medical records exist. All you have to do to convince us that god healed you in a miraculous way, in response to your prayer, is show us the MRI's or the medical records. Just you saying that this or that happened doesn't mean shit. Since you keep saying there are records, well, we want to see. I know that if god healed me from a terrible back problem, I'd keep those records around, just to remind myself of what happened. So, if you're not willing and able to prove it, please stop runnning your face about it.

Look, I understand how powerful it must make you feel to believe that the god that created the universe and holds all of reality together reached down and took a personal interest in little old you. Maybe you wanted that feeling so bad that your mind just made it up. It's much likelier that your subconscious mind has tricked you into thinking that god has healed you than it is to believe that 1) there is a god & 2)he doesn't have anything better to do than take away your back pain. Well, in a way that makes sense, since he isn't doing anything for the starving children or doing away with all the evil in the world. Oh yeah, sin, I forgot. Puh-lease! Anyway, we're waiting to see the proof...but in the meantime, please stop telling us this bullshit; it's really getting old.

SherB
A dictionary definition of fascism: The control of government by large corporations with right-wing ideologies, driven by bellicose nationalism.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2010, 03:52:44 PM »
   I know you will not understand me when I say that I was healed be Jesus, The Fact that I was able to feel something like a fire on my lower back, that instantly I was able to stand and walk and bend down, and up as that man asked me to do so. All after second of praying for me in the name of Jesus.
and oh you are so very much more special than oh, an amputee.  Funny how things that cannot be proven are all of the sudden "miracles" but one actual honest healing, that never happens.

Something that the doctor side that I will never forget is that he did not understand how was that all my mussels where able to move in the directions as they did after having ten months without stretching them as far as they did. When he had me take the last MRI and go meet him the next day, his last words where as he called the other doctor to come into the room “You can’t even see that he had this problem”.
Ah, I love how liars like this always want to claim that their doctor just couldn't understand something just to make it seem even more "miraculous".  And funny how this "doctor" never bothered to notify the press or oh, publish a paper. How about giving me your doctors name so I can contact him? Surely this witness to a miracle would confirm your claims?  
Yes, it does tell me a lot.  You just can't resist adding nonsense to your story.  

I can only say what I know and you will only believe once you give him a chance.  Just this weekend I was witness to a family who lead their father to the alter because he was blind. To here this man says, “I believe that God can return my sight” was something incredible.  But then when he started to cover his eyes because of all the light I know he could see. The why he was looking at his son and his wife was something I never could forget.    I don’t know why or how you can say there is no God?  Your life must not have hope.
guess what?  I did give your god a chance and I still don't believe.  And where was this blind man in the news?  Hmmm, you'd figure that Christians would trumpet this to the hills but strangely enough they don't.  They just make vague claims so they can't ge shown to be the liars that they are.  

And aww, a strawman ad hominem trying to claim that the atheists have no "hope". Darn, don't you want to claim that we are also bitter, angry, lonely, sad, etc.  I am quite happy to announce that I do have hope and you are just one more theist who would wish that wasn't true.  

EDIT: always sad when such liars make claims and real amputees who need help aren't bothered with at all: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8475806.stm 

Look at this poor kid, liar, and tell me people are being "healed" by your god: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/centralamericaandthecaribbean/haiti/7094054/Haiti-faces-amputee-generation.html

let me see this Figuroa heal this kid or the thousands like him.   
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 03:56:31 PM by velkyn »
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline Your Friend

« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2010, 02:45:53 AM »
It funny that you look in all other directions’ to try to explain what happened to me. I guess you will not have anything to say when I show you my MRI and the Doctors Note of release. I have tried to scan them but they are so big that I just don’t want you to start crying about you can’t see the date or other excuses you may have. I have called the doctor to see how I can get a copy on a CD or something so you all can see what I am talking about.  I will also let you see that in that same accident I had hematoma in my head that drowned my brain. I was out so don’t know when it was when they prayed for me or when my mother came with the pastor of our church. But when I woke up they told me that the doctor have said that they have taken a cats cane and determined that  I was going to die and in order to save me they wanted to open my head to drain the blood. It was at that moment that they asked the Pastor to pray. When they were about to take me to the surgery room they needed an updated cat scan. It was then that they canceled the surgery because the blood was all gone. I woke as they were taken me to my room and the nurse was crying when she told me “you are a lucky boy, God is on your sided”. You will see the way the have it down on paper……  I didn’t say this in the start because it was just to mush information to explain. But don’t worry you will see them.    But after this, will you change the name of this web page to : YES THERE IS A GOD AND HIS NAME IS JESUS . You chat with how ever you need to do this to get that name changed by the time I get that CD and all the records ready I hope you can give me proof that the name will change on this page.  Do we have a deal???????  
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 02:51:51 AM by Your Friend »

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +187/-0
« Reply #150 on: March 13, 2010, 09:23:12 AM »
^^Here is what I will accept as proof of your story.  Anything less, and I will still consider you a complete moron. 

1.  A before and after MRI showing your lumbar discs having 3 floating pieces (before), and those 3 pieces reattached to the discs they came from (after), thus proving that something impossible happened in your back and you were healed. 

2.  A verified report from a medical doctor saying "We took no steps to help this man medically.  It was the Christian God that touched this man and healed him." 

3.  BOTH "Cat's cane" (LOL) reports saying you went from a "drowning brain" to completely healed and the doctors report saying the only action they took to help you was asking your pastor to pray for you.  The fact that your pastor prayed for you at the same time you got better does not mean one affected the other.  Anymore than if I asked the great Goonagoogoo to help my patients and they get better, does not mean my asking had anything to do with it. 

Produce all 3 dips**t.  Then I might want to know more.  Otherwise, I don't believe you.  In fact, I know God didn't do anything to help you because God isn't real. 

Oh, and also show me why you think God would take steps to save your life AFTER you had the accident and not take steps to prevent the accident in the first place.  Did he want your brain to bleed?  Did he want you to have back pain for 10 months?  Why?  If you had back pain for 10 months, then you must assume God wanted you to suffer all of those months, otherwise he would have fixed it sooner right?  Nice God you got there.  Did you ever think that God wanted you to die from the accident?  Why else would he not have prevented the accident from happening?  Maybe the doctors did the wrong thing by helping you.  Maybe they should have let you die like God intended.  Do you really think the most powerful presence in the universe stepped in to save your life after he already put you in an accident that caused your life to be in jeopardy in the first place? 

You are a MORON!! I can't stress that enough.  Your brain is full of Jesus s**t.  It's all so dumb. 

You must really get a high out of thinking God cares about you.  It's so moronic.  Seriously, you are an idiot.  Did you even pass the third grade?  Do they have schools where you are? 
Whenever events that are purported to occur in our best interest are as numerous as the events that will just as soon kill us, then intent is hard, if not impossible to assert. NDT

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2010, 09:55:19 AM »
Calling him a moron is, at best, a brief moment of catharsis for you. He's too much of a moron to understand how much of a moron he is. It's a paradox.

Without folk like him, who would we get to fly shit into buildings and such, anyhow? 
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline kin hell

• Professor
  • Darwins +152/-7
  • - .... . .-. . /.. ... / -. --- / --. --- -.. ...
« Reply #152 on: March 13, 2010, 10:05:52 AM »
Calling him a moron is, at best, a brief moment of catharsis for you. He's too much of a moron to understand how much of a moron he is. It's a paradox.

Without folk like him, who would we get to fly shit into buildings and such, anyhow? 

Train the winged pigs    ...............they're way more believable.
"...but on a lighter note, demons were driven from a pig today in Gloucester."  Bill Bailey

all edits are for spelling or grammar unless specified otherwise

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #153 on: March 13, 2010, 04:35:34 PM »
I have tried to scan them but they are so big that I just don’t want you to start crying about you can’t see the date or other excuses you may have

I bet your next excuse will be you can't find a web host to host them. Image bucket and similar sites have size limits. Here, I'll tell you what. Go here...

http://www.20x.cc/

Create a website site and upload the images there. You get 5 gigs of storage and it's 100 percent free. If you need help with the html, let me know and I will supply the code.

I have a title for the website also - My attempt at proving WWGHA's forum wrong.

Does that sound like a good idea?  I am just giving you suggestions.

Of course you can always pay for a site from GoDaddy or something. I'm trying to save you money.[1]

One time a friend of mine did too much of a drug one night and he was declared dead for a few minutes, but came back to life. He only survived thanks to a few shots of adrenaline.

Oh yeah, and from what I remember no one prayed for him. Whoa, that goodness for doctors who know what they were doing!
 1. I am assuming you don't have a website
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Your Friend

« Reply #154 on: March 13, 2010, 07:49:12 PM »
A verified report from a medical doctor saying "We took no steps to help this man medically.  It was the Christian God that touched this man and healed him."

Come on man, your so dum..... you think that God put me on the bed and rolled me in the hospital...hahahah

3.  BOTH "Cat's cane" (LOL) reports saying you went from a "drowning brain" to completely healed and the doctors report saying the only action they took to help you was asking your pastor to pray for you.  The fact that your pastor prayed for you at the same time you got better does not mean one affected the other.  Anymore than if I asked the great Goonagoogoo to help my patients and they get better, does not mean my asking had anything to do with it.

lol The Doctor did not ask for this......  do you think they would??...lol   My mother did.....  you just like to make storys dont you

Produce all 3 dips**t. Then I might want to know more.  Otherwise, I don't believe you.  In fact, I know God didn't do anything to help you because God isn't real.

lol..... I might want to know more....  hahahahaha  yeah your just going to say more Excuses  

Oh, and also show me why you think God would take steps to save your life AFTER you had the accident and not take steps to prevent the accident in the first place.  Did he want your brain to bleed?  Did he want you to have back pain for 10 months?  Why?  If you had back pain for 10 months, then you must assume God wanted you to suffer all of those months, otherwise he would have fixed it sooner right?  Nice God you got there.  Did you ever think that God wanted you to die from the accident?  Why else would he not have prevented the accident from happening?  Maybe the doctors did the wrong thing by helping you.  Maybe they should have let you die like God intended.  Do you really think the most powerful presence in the universe stepped in to save your life after he already put you in an accident that caused your life to be in jeopardy in the first place?

This all was when i was like you and my mother was all into Jesus.  My back problem was only found the first week after I got out of the hospital. After 10 month of letting the Doctor see what he can do I asked God for the help, that when He healed me. If You look in the bible a little you would see who God Is. Not someone we can make up…

You are a MORON!! I can't stress that enough.  Your brain is full of Jesus s**t.  It's all so dumb.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA  do you think that the more you say it I will believe you that God is not real..... hahahahah

I NEED THE PROOF ABOUT THAT NAME CHANGE

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5qoQmjwv-0[/youtube]

If you where so smart, as you claim you are, you would know when to humble down when the person you are fighting has all authority over you.   But you don’t hahahhahah    and just so you understand that person is GOD

and just so You know the hospital was in Chicago IL i move all over the world but i am from Chicago hahahahha  what did you think i was from jajajajaj

« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 07:54:56 PM by Your Friend »

Offline Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +49/-0
« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2010, 07:59:54 PM »
Judging by the "lol"s and "haha"s you feel yourself needing to make more and more excuses.

I still say you're full of shit.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline Asmoday

• Reader
  • Darwins +14/-0
« Reply #156 on: March 13, 2010, 08:53:08 PM »
Come on man, your so dum..... you think that God put me on the bed and rolled me in the hospital...hahahah
So what you are actually saying here, is that you can not produce the evidence asked for, because your story is false. Good to know.

Wasn't lying one of the seven deadly sins?

lol The Doctor did not ask for this......  do you think they would??...lol   My mother did.....  you just like to make storys dont you
So you can not produce the medical records Jeff asked about?

BTW. the one making up stories would be you. I bet every morning the flowers open up again you also thank the faeries for flying from flower to flower moving the petals.

lol..... I might want to know more....  hahahahaha  yeah your just going to say more Excuses  
It is you, who doesn't understand. For every single one of your stories I could bring you the same kind of stories from Hindus, Muslims and every other religion on this planet. Upon reading them, will you convert right away or would you reserve the option of questioning the supposed evidence?

This all was when i was like you and my mother was all into Jesus.  My back problem was only found the first week after I got out of the hospital. After 10 month of letting the Doctor see what he can do I asked God for the help, that when He healed me.
Still waiting for the evidence.

If You look in the bible a little you would see who God Is. Not someone we can make up…
Newsflash for you: Almost all of us have read the complete bible at least once and a lot of people read it several times. Reading the bible as a whole is the easiest way to see that the god of the bible IS made up.

I NEED THE PROOF ABOUT THAT NAME CHANGE
If you had informed yoursef a little more, you would know the creator of this website does not participate in discussions on this forum.

But I'm going to offer you this: Bring every piece of evidence as it is requested. Prove to us beyond doubt that not only one but two unambiguous miracles happened to you. If your evidence convinces JeffPT and four other long time atheist members of the forum that two true divine miracles have happened to you, I will personally buy a domain name of your choice and pay and maintain a website prasing your god for the rest of my life.

See, I'm putting my own money (donations are always welcome) on the line. Best offer you will get.

If you where so smart, as you claim you are, you would know when to humble down when the person you are fighting has all authority over you.   But you don’t hahahhahah    and just so you understand that person is GOD
So far, you haven't even shown us your god exists. Every mentalist, magician or conman worth his salt can not only repeat but trump the "miracles" your favourite preacher does in the videos you brought here.

and just so You know the hospital was in Chicago IL i move all over the world but i am from Chicago hahahahha  what did you think i was from jajajajaj
I would not say that too loud. That you had access to first world education and still turned out like that does not really improve your case.
Absilio Mundus!

I can do no wrong. For I do not know what it is.

Offline Your Friend

« Reply #157 on: March 13, 2010, 09:44:09 PM »
So what you are actually saying here, is that you can not produce the evidence asked for, because your story is false. Good to know.

Wasn't lying one of the seven deadly sins?

Yeah that is exactly what I was saying,  look everybody we have another smart atheist jajajajajajja

Did you go to school? Can you follow a conversation without getting lost?  lol

Newsflash for you: Almost all of us have read the complete bible at least once and a lot of people read it several times. Reading the bible as a whole is the easiest way to see that the god of the bible IS made up.

lol   If you did read the bible you would wonder stand.If  you or anyone has read the bible you would be able to answer this:  Why did God create Lucifer? and how was Lucifer created?  This is easy and a person how read the bible would know this answer.   

Offline ReasonIsOutToLunch

« Reply #158 on: March 13, 2010, 10:05:14 PM »
Your Friend,

We don't have to put up with your stone walling. Either provide proof or suffer the consequences.
God, doesn't know pi.

Offline JeffPT

• Reader
  • Darwins +187/-0
« Reply #159 on: March 13, 2010, 10:24:54 PM »

Why do you think THAT is foolish, but you don't think "God touched my back and my brain and poof I got better" is just as foolish?  Why don't you laugh at that?  The point I am making is that MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS helped you.  You know, that IS what they get paid to do, right?

What pisses me off about people like you is you don't give the credit where credit is due.  The HOSPITAL saved your ass.  Yet you give credit to your fake sky man.  It's disgusting.   

You missed the point.  Just because you ask God to help you and you get better does not mean the first caused the second...  anymore than Goonagoogoo God could help my patients get better if I ask for help as well. 

I am not sure why you keep laughing.  I am calling you a complete idiot here.  A moron.  A nut job.  Is that funny to you?  I am totally serious when I say you are a gullible fool.  You are.  It's that simple.  All you have given us is heaping piles of crap and horrible videos that a trained monkey could see were scams. 

I don't need to make excuses.  I know a lot about how the body works.  I also know God isn't real.  What excuses do I need? 

This all was when i was like you and my mother was all into Jesus.  My back problem was only found the first week after I got out of the hospital. After 10 month of letting the Doctor see what he can do I asked God for the help, that when He healed me. If You look in the bible a little you would see who God Is. Not someone we can make up…

Uh, huh.  Forgive me if I don't believe that for one second.  If you seriously want me to believe that after 10 months of unbelievable back pain, you FINALLY asked God for help and He gave it to you on the spot, then you must really think I am as gullible as you.  It's bulls**t.  You know it, and I know it. 

And please, don't ever again say you were like me.  You have no idea what the arguments are from this side of the street.  None.  At no point in time would I ever think "Oh, I asked for help from God and suddenly I was better... God must be real!"  I may not be the smartest person, but I am not nearly as dumb as that.  You on the other hand.....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA  do you think that the more you say it I will believe you that God is not real..... hahahahah

I can only hope.  I don't believe you are smart enough to stop believing, but I can still hold out hope. 

God isn't real, therefore I don't "humble down" in front of it.  If he is, make him stop me from calling you a moron, just like he stopped your back pain.  Obviously God answers your prayers, so I ask you to pray for God to make me stop calling you a jack ass.  If he can stop your back pain, certainly he can stop this message from being sent through cyberspace.  Right Jack ass?  Oops, God failed again!     

and just so You know the hospital was in Chicago IL i move all over the world but i am from Chicago hahahahha  what did you think i was from jajajajaj

Given your terrible use of the English language, I was under the impression that you were from a different country yes.  Or at the very least, don't use English as your primary language.  While I cautiously accept that you might be from Chicago, I am embarassed to know that you are actually from the U.S. and you don't know what the differences are between bones and discs, and "Cat's canes" and CT scans. If you recieved an education here in the U.S. it's one more reason they need to help students more.

Offline Asmoday

• Reader
  • Darwins +14/-0
« Reply #160 on: March 13, 2010, 10:53:35 PM »
Yeah that is exactly what I was saying,  look everybody we have another smart atheist jajajajajajja

Did you go to school? Can you follow a conversation without getting lost?  lol
You are the one constantly changing his stories, adding or changing details and giving mock answers, when asked about parts of your stories.

So either put up or shut up.

(Also nice to see you completely ignored the rest of my post. Who would have thought...  &))

lol   If you did read the bible you would wonder stand.If  you or anyone has read the bible you would be able to answer this:  Why did God create Lucifer? and how was Lucifer created?  This is easy and a person how read the bible would know this answer.
Non sequitur. You do know, that this has absolutely nothing to do with the argument at hand, don't you? Weren't you the one asking people if they can't follow a conversation? Why don't you try it yourself?

Oh, and please refer us to the bible verse telling us how Lucifer was created.
Absilio Mundus!

I can do no wrong. For I do not know what it is.

Offline Astreja

• Fellow
  • Darwins +237/-1
  • Agnostic goddess with Clue-by-Four™
    • The Springy Goddess
« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2010, 12:21:27 AM »
If you where so smart, as you claim you are, you would know when to humble down when the person you are fighting has all authority over you.

Your god is either completely powerless to shut down this website and convert us to its way of thinking, or it's imaginary.  I rather suspect it's the latter.
Reality Checkroom — Not Responsible for Lost Articles

Offline RaymondKHessel

• Reader
  • Darwins +73/-3
  • Born with insight, and a raised fist.
« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2010, 04:09:59 AM »
Ugh, this doofus is still around? Can we break out the banhammer yet? We are quickly approaching lethal levels of stupid here.

@ Your Friend, AKA Senor Giggles

Hey papito ahahahaha, your magical preacher's ministry STILL will not return my calls or emails lol. ahahaha And I've made several of them.  :D Even had an email translated to Spanish lol hahhahaha. lol So not only is he a fake lol, all signs point to him being a pussy, too. Hahaha.

Very dissapointing. lol.

I don't know WHAT is with Hispanic cultures being so goddamned gullible when it comes to fairy tales and magic tricks. SO MANY of them fall for this s**t - I just don't get it.

One of my closest friends is Puerto Rican, and while he's not religious, his entire family and half his Spanish-speaking friends are NUTJOBS for Jesus. Hell, one of 'ems a coke dealer and he has a SHRINE to Jesus in his house!!! A FUCKING SHRINE!!! *AND HE SLINGS BLOW FOR A LIVING!!!*

Meanwhile my friend's mother swears that an oil painting of Mary in her house talks to her... His niece says she sees angels... Another guy's brother says the Holy Spirit repairs his clothes when they get holes in them (apparently with patches and really bad stitches)...

Is it that Christian Latinos are just naturally trusting and therefore are prone to being straight-up suckers? Is it some kind of mass psychosis? Or is there some sort unwritten cultural guideline that says it's okay to lie your ass off, even to the point of utter embarassment, as long as it ultimately makes you look like you're in good with the Big Guy?

From what I've witnessed, it seems to me that a great deal of it is a community-status thing... Miracles make you special, so everyone and their brother wants to see one/hear of one/have one of their very own hanging on their wall. And since it's so wide-spread, it only further perpetuates the whole thing when people have to start INVENTING miracles just so they don't look like the only one on their block that God is ignoring. That's the best reason I can come up with, but it doesn't explain how DEEP SEATED it is.

My boy swears that the religious insanity is even worse amongst Mexicans and Cubans than it is with Puerto Ricans... But that always struck me as a dodge, and doesn't really answer the question.

It's REALLY confusing when you consider some of the VILE methods Europeans used to get Latinos to start worshipping Big White Jesus to begin with.  :'(

« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 05:01:05 AM by RaymondKHessel »
Born with insight, and a raised fist.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #163 on: March 15, 2010, 09:48:51 AM »
oh my.  This is entertaining.  We have this poor Christian adding lies on top of lies.  For someone who professes to believe, I do wonder about how they have no care for their supposed "immortal soul" with their continuing to do this.  I suppose I should not be suprised since they evidently have no idea what their own "holy book" says either.  If this poor creature is the best that God can do for a "witness" that is very sad and certainly doesn't speak to God's character either.

"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline Gimpy

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #164 on: March 15, 2010, 11:30:31 AM »
It funny that you look in all other directions’ to try to explain what happened to me. I guess you will not have anything to say when I show you my MRI and the Doctors Note of release.

No, my dear, that's what you are doing. Looking in other directions. But one day it will make sense to you. . .  or not, it really doesn't matter because I have no desire to disavow you of your silly delusion. When the brain activity in your head shuts off, just as mine will, it will all be moot, won't it?

I will also let you see that in that same accident I had hematoma in my head that drowned my brain. I was out so don’t know when it was when they prayed for me or when my mother came with the pastor of our church. But when I woke up they told me that the doctor have said that they have taken a cats cane and determined that  I was going to die and in order to save me they wanted to open my head to drain the blood. It was at that moment that they asked the Pastor to pray. When they were about to take me to the surgery room they needed an updated cat scan. It was then that they canceled the surgery because the blood was all gone.

Ahhh. Okay, now your posts make sense. You really DO have brain damage. My sympathies. I'll try to be nicer.

I woke as they were taken me to my room and the nurse was crying when she told me “you are a lucky boy, God is on your sided”.

Not to burst your bubble, but nurses say this to patients all day long, day in, day out, over and over. It's called a "bedside manner."

You will see the way the have it down on paper……  I didn’t say this in the start because it was just to mush information to explain. But don’t worry you will see them.    But after this, will you change the name of this web page to : YES THERE IS A GOD AND HIS NAME IS JESUS . You chat with how ever you need to do this to get that name changed by the time I get that CD and all the records ready I hope you can give me proof that the name will change on this page.  Do we have a deal???????  

Sorry, but I've "seen" your scenario multiple times in my own family. For similar and even more serious issues. None of us prayed, however, so to what do you attribute our "miraculous" "cures"?

Edited to fix quoting.
Not all those who wander are lost; some are buried in my backyard. . .