Author Topic: Poll Suggests Republicans are Becoming a Fundie Religious Movement  (Read 13029 times)

Offline subtleinspiration

• Fellow
  • Darwins +0/-0
Re: Poll Suggests Republicans are Becoming a Fundie Religious Movement
« Reply #145 on: February 28, 2010, 03:56:45 PM »
Clinton got a BJ.  He did not kill anyone.  Look at how many people Bush and friends killed by making up stuff to get us into 2 wars.

Not as large numerically, but Clinton did send American troops into Somalia, and we all know how that turned out.
"As a God fearing Christian,  you should never ever date an Atheist. One night alone with an atheist is enough for you to lose your faith and to be converted into one of the spiritually dead."

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +658/-28
  • Karma mooch
Re: Poll Suggests Republicans are Becoming a Fundie Religious Movement
« Reply #146 on: February 28, 2010, 10:10:16 PM »
What does that have to do with the point? 

He was bolstering a force Bush I sent there one month before Clinton was sworn in.   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unified_Task_Force
President George H. W. Bush responded to this by initiating Operation Restore Hope on 4 December 1992, under which the United States would assume command in accordance with Resolution 794.

So Bush I made a commitment that Clinton had to fulfill.  Nice.  And Bush I did not send enough troops nor any armor.  The military said they needed both, so Clinton approved it.  What was he supposed to do, tell them "no"?   

So, what does that have to do with the point?  Apparently nothing.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.