Author Topic: ... [#370]  (Read 304 times)

Offline DL

... [#370]
« on: September 06, 2008, 04:04:41 PM »

The only way we could rationalize God was if he wasn't God... Therefore he would have to be human. A religion is far too great to be rational... Also how would there be all the mountains and this be the only planet that can support life. All this coming from a 13 year old from a small town in Texas. God IS real, if you don't believe that then fine. Most Christians like me would try to help you out... But others would cuss you out. If you don't believe in God fine, just don't make fun of Christians and try proving God isn't real. That is all I have to say I hope you have had some insight.

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
Re: ... [#370]
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 05:39:52 PM »
You haven't made any sense.

You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.

Offline AidsDealer

• Student
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Open 24 Hours A Day
Re: ... [#370]
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 07:51:06 PM »

A religion is far too great to be rational... Also how would there be all the mountains and this be the only planet that can support life. All this coming from a 13 year old from a small town in Texas. God IS real, if you don't believe that then fine. Most Christians like me would try to help you out... But others would cuss you out. If you don't believe in God fine, just don't make fun of Christians and try proving God isn't real. That is all I have to say I hope you have had some insight.

Reading this makes me want to club baby seals.
It may not the good news, but it's great news.

Stephen Colbert