Author Topic: 10 Questions everyone intelligent Christian must answer [#371]  (Read 328 times)

Offline DL

10 Questions everyone intelligent Christian must answer [#371]
« on: September 06, 2008, 04:06:25 PM »

Wow after seeing that video it didn't even cast any doubts in mind. Some your questions were already answered like the one with Jesus's blood/flesh. By the way the Bible does mention that he used that phrase as an analogy to say that like wine and bread if you are a Christian Jesus should be part of your everyday life like eating food and drink. (John 6:51) Which means he didn't literally mean "eat my body, drink my blood". Most of the questions are very hard to answer I admit. BUT you refuse to even believe/accept the fact there is a God as a possibly, you are being way too closed minded.

You shouldn't be calling us Christians "delusional". Are you saying millions of people are nut cases? What do you want us to do, just abandon our beliefs because you don't think it's right "for the species"? What about all the things going on around the world, even on the internet that is "not right for our species"? Things like the education system in the US, how it's becoming laughable how the "#1" country in the world can't even educate their own children. Things like how we haven't found a way to solve serious problems such as overpopulation, etc. Lol what about Britney Spears for crying out loud. Apparently stupid people are having more kids each year then intelligent high IQ couples thus bringing down the average IQ. So you complain that people believe in something you don't? Why?

What is your purpose of existing/living? Is it to lead a life benefiting the human species? To be happy? If you die anyways then what? Nothing...I guess you help the soil out. But if science is true that the human race will eventually die out...maybe a deadly ice age or something diastrous will end all life on earth when what's the point? Can the human race live to see the year 120 million AD?

To me believing there is a heaven sounds better then believing nothing will happen afterwards. To believe there is no hope for anyone, no one can live forever, no way humanity will survive forever...

Idk if anyone will read this, I am sure that you have alot of pms.

Offline Ambassador Pony

• You keep what you kill.
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +71/-4
  • illuminatus
Re: 10 Questions everyone intelligent Christian must answer [#371]
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 04:10:39 PM »
So if something sounds better, it is automatically real?

I have a bridge in florida I'd like to sell you....
You believe evolution and there is no evidence for that. Where is the fossil record of a half man half ape. I've only ever heard about it in reading.