Author Topic: (No Subect) [#355]  (Read 477 times)

Offline PostalGirl

• Graduate
  • Darwins +16/-0
  • Just your friendly neighborhood postal girl!
(No Subect) [#355]
« on: September 05, 2008, 02:05:46 PM »
EVERY SINGLE THING I JUST SAW WAS COMPLELEY FALSE!!!!  I am amazed the nerve you have
got, all your "supporting evidence" in your "10 questions to ask a christian" are based
off the old testament. There is a greater power than you, that knows every single thing
your going to do in life, he knew you were going to make this web site, he knew you'd
deny his name, he knows, and god forbid literally that you would convince others that he
isnt real, but that doesnt make him angry with you, does it? He's so amazing because he
forgives you and still loves you. I know i cant even make you think twice.  the bible
talks about people like you, yet gods people still remain modest. Get this, he knew you
were going to deny his name. Everything happens for a reason, not by "coincidence." I
think your sick and disgusting, it makes my stomache turn, your so evil, so mean, and so
false!!!!!!! Than again, thou shall not judge. just know that you are wrong and
 that your not convincing others that there lord is false. How fucking dare you! i cant
wait until the end comes, because i know you'll be crying for him saying your sorry, hell
burns really bad, its your worst nightmare. My jesus remains modest and humble, he does
not try to impress anybody. There is sombody greater than you! Know that!!!     a laugh
in ur fucking face! JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline JackWhitehead1

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Time's owned every thought I've known.
Re: (No Subect) [#355]
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 02:07:11 PM »
And you follow Jesus' example?
Or are you just a bad Christian?

Offline Dragnet

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • iustus res "We just want the facts"
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 02:17:31 PM »
I am not responsible for the videos or the 10 questions, however, having been a Christian at one time I can tell you that what you spout in your e-mail is/was very UN-Christian like.
Perhaps you could join this forum and learn some manners from people who have been where you are.
I am responsible with my actions NOW so I don't HAVE to be responsible for them later.

Offline Vynn

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • 1st an infidel, then a heretic, now an atheist!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »
a laugh in ur fucking face!

JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either Jesus isn't "lord" of your mouth, or he wanted you to say that.

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 03:28:25 PM »
EVERY SINGLE THING I JUST SAW WAS COMPLELEY FALSE!!!!  I am amazed the nerve you have
got, all your "supporting evidence" in your "10 questions to ask a christian" are based
off the old testament. There is a greater power than you, that knows every single thing
your going to do in life, he knew you were going to make this web site, he knew you'd
deny his name, he knows, and god forbid literally that you would convince others that he
isnt real, but that doesnt make him angry with you, does it? He's so amazing because he
forgives you and still loves you. I know i cant even make you think twice.  the bible
talks about people like you, yet gods people still remain modest. Get this, he knew you
were going to deny his name. Everything happens for a reason, not by "coincidence." I
think your sick and disgusting, it makes my stomache turn, your so evil, so mean, and so
false!!!!!!! Than again, thou shall not judge. just know that you are wrong and
 that your not convincing others that there lord is false. How f**king dare you! i cant
wait until the end comes, because i know you'll be crying for him saying your sorry, hell
burns really bad, its your worst nightmare. My jesus remains modest and humble, he does
not try to impress anybody. There is sombody greater than you! Know that!!!     a laugh
in ur f**king face! JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

considering the conduct of this Christian, one would wonder if there will be any room in hell for anyone else but them.

Of course, there is always their claim that no matter what they do, as long as they tell BibleGod they're sorry it's okay.  However, just how many times can an omniscient being "forgive" them if it knows that they'll go right back to "sinning" and evidently aren't really sorry? 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 04:33:10 PM »
There is a greater power than you, that knows every single thing
isnt real

Then why did he bother to make us in the first place?

And again, he offers no arguments that we are wrong - he just says that he's offended.
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.

Offline Hermes

• Professor
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • 1600 years of oppression ends; Zeus is worshiped.
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 06:10:48 PM »
EVERY SINGLE THING I JUST SAW WAS COMPLELEY FALSE!!!! 

Well, I didn't make the videos but I'm against people saying things that are false.

If you can help me understand exactly where the mistakes or lies were made, I would be glad to tell the people who made the videos that they have to correct them.

Would you work with me so that we can correct the problems you have identified?

To start the process off, I'll review the rest of your letter and provide some commentary. 

If you want to talk with me about this, you can come and join the forums and I'll be glad to talk with you as long as we both keep to the facts and not to our personal biases.  Do you agree?

I am amazed the nerve you have got, all  your "supporting evidence" in your "10 questions to ask a christian" are based off the old testament.

Well, I'm not a Christian though Jesus did talk about how he did not come to invalidate the old law but to affirm it.  As such, using the OT is acceptable.  In addition, I think the videos use a mix of references from the OT and NT.

Am I misreading the NT, or am I mistaken about the videos -- or both?

If you have details, I'd be glad to correct my current understanding of both the NT and the videos.

There is a greater power than you, that knows every single thing your going to do in life, he knew you were going to make this web site, he knew you'd deny his name, he knows, and god forbid literally that you would convince others that he isnt real, but that doesnt make him angry with you, does it?

In that case, there is no free will ... we are all doing the will of the greater power that you mentioned.  '

I'm curious why it would be the will of this greater power for you to write to the people who made the videos, then.  It opens up quite a few theological challenges for a Christian that thinks this is the case.

He's so amazing because he forgives you and still loves you.

I'm confused.  If you could help me, I'd appreciate it.  A couple sentences ago, you wrote that none of us have any free will.  Now, you say that this greater power is willing to forgive and love the makers of the videos.  Yet, if the makers of the videos had no free will, why would forgiveness even be needed?

I know i cant even make you think twice.  the bible talks about people like you, yet gods people still remain modest.

I've read the Bible a few times, and I know what it says, but I don't remember those passages specifically the modesty part.  Could you let me know where they are?

Get this, he knew you were going to deny his name.

Well, I've already addressed that.  I'd be glad to re-address it once I hear your reply to my earlier comments.

Everything happens for a reason, not by "coincidence."

I don't remember the videos mentioning "coincidence" as the reason for everything, just that it was descriptive of reality in specific situations such as rolling dice and other similar examples.

Am I properly understanding what you wrote?

I think your sick and disgusting, it makes my stomache turn, your so evil, so mean, and so false!!!!!!! Than again, thou shall not judge. just know that you are wrong and  that your not convincing others that there lord is false. How f**king dare you! i cant wait until the end comes, because i know you'll be crying for him saying your sorry, hell burns really bad, its your worst nightmare. My jesus remains modest and humble, he does not try to impress anybody. There is sombody greater than you! Know that!!!     a laugh in ur f**king face! JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem a bit conflicted in the section above.  If you are less sick about the videos, and wish to re-address what you wrote or retract it, please let me know.

I am willing to talk with you directly in the open forums here, or in a one-on-one chat area.  Please let me know if you with to avail yourself of my offer.
Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons. --Michael Shermer

The history of religion is a long attempt to reconcile old custom with new reason, to find a sound theory for an absurd practice.  --Sir James George Frazer

Offline StPatrick

• Reader
  • Darwins +2/-0
  • The patron saint of WWGHA
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 07:47:58 PM »
I think your sick and disgusting, it makes my stomache turn, your so evil, so mean, and so false!!!!!!! Than again, thou shall not judge. just know that you are wrong and  that your not convincing others that there lord is false. How f**king dare you! i cant wait until the end comes, because i know you'll be crying for him saying your sorry, hell burns really bad, its your worst nightmare. My jesus remains modest and humble, he does not try to impress anybody. There is sombody greater than you! Know that!!!     a laugh in ur f**king face!

And that's what Jesus would say!
If we come together and do not fight over religion, class and borders then we hold the key to a peaceful world. There are two possible futures in store; either a March of power and greed or a March of a unified human race.