Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 70558 times)

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
Re: Abortion
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2008, 12:48:31 PM »
Oh ya, real trouncing. Absolutes exist, whether you believe they do or not.

In the case of abortion as I've already stated, the absolute is that something is alive...then it isn't.

Offline Davedave

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I'm back, hoes.
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »
How do you judge justice?

Offline velkyn

• Laureate
  • Darwins +169/-6
  • You're wearing the juice, aren't you?"
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2008, 12:59:06 PM »
I'm not talking about pro-choice. If a woman HAS to have an abortion for medical reasons or in the specific case of rape so be it.

Any other instance would be in accordance with eugenics. The mother is perfectly capable of baring the child. Why won't she?

because she evidently isn't "perfectly capable".  She can't handle it mentally, for instance.  She has no resources to support it.  Why warehouse yet *another* child in the foster care system?  Adoption doesn't work very well at all. Unless, the child is "perfect", few want them.

and until you show me absolutes exist, they are only your fantasy. 
"There is no use in arguing with a man who can multiply anything by the square root of minus 1" - Pirates of Venus, ERB

http://clubschadenfreude.wordpress.com/

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +678/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2008, 01:18:30 PM »
In the case of abortion as I've already stated, the absolute is that something is alive...then it isn't.

"Something" is key here.  Just what is alive is the question.  Blood cells are alive, skin cells are alive.  Sperm cells are alive, but I would guess you have no compunctions about killing off millions of those at a time.  Why squeamish about an embryo that is comprised of fewer cells than a fly's brain?
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

What's true is already so. Owning up to it does not make it worse.

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2008, 01:34:53 PM »
I'm not talking about pro-choice. If a woman HAS to have an abortion for medical reasons or in the specific case of rape so be it.

Any other instance would be in accordance with eugenics. The mother is perfectly capable of baring the child. Why won't she?

because she evidently isn't "perfectly capable".  She can't handle it mentally, for instance. 

What does handling something mentally mean? Cry me a river. This is a human life and they are lazy, pathetic, and whiny, not "mentally" unable. Fucking copout. And you coddling these girls is worse. You're promoting sexual promiscuity amongst youths while at the same time saying it's ok when you fuck up.

If sluts are "mentally" fit to make a decision regarding sexuality they are mentally fit to bare a child and should, by law, be forced to.

She has no resources to support it.  Why warehouse yet *another* child in the foster care system?  Adoption doesn't work very well at all. Unless, the child is "perfect", few want them.

Adoption takes up little resources. It is perfectly viable. There's no reason an innocent life should suffer because the mother is a whore.

and until you show me absolutes exist, they are only your fantasy. 

No moral absolutes then?

Offline Davedave

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I'm back, hoes.
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2008, 01:40:11 PM »
at the same time saying it's ok when you fuck up.

Sounds like forgiveness.

Adoption takes up little resources. It is perfectly viable.

There aren't enough adoptive families.  You're just wrong about this.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +678/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2008, 02:02:12 PM »
If sluts are "mentally" fit to make a decision regarding sexuality they are mentally fit to bare a child and should, by law, be forced to.

You know, married women get abortions too.  Are they also "sluts"?

Maybe if you did not use such epithets I would have an easier time thinking of you as a person.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2008, 02:06:12 PM »
Married women who have abortions are even worse than young girls.

Offline Davedave

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I'm back, hoes.
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2008, 02:12:16 PM »
Maybe if you did not use such epithets I would have an easier time thinking of you as a person.

I have an easy time thinking of Jeremythewicked as a person.  He's a person that desperately needs to meet a girl that knows how to suck a dick.

By the way, JTW, just to bring you up to speed, whores get paid.  Whore is different from slut.  Calling a slut a whore is like calling you intelligent, it's just wrong.

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2008, 02:25:29 PM »
lol, spoken like a true virgin.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +678/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2008, 02:48:27 PM »
I have an easy time thinking of Jeremythewicked as a person.  He's a person that desperately needs to meet a girl that knows how to suck a dick.

I don't see jeremy as being into girls, or if he is, he likes to smack them around.  He has too much stored up anger and resentment toward them to enjoy a normal relationship.  I'm not saying that is true.  It's just the impression I get.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

Offline Davedave

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I'm back, hoes.
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2008, 03:01:03 PM »
He should pick up a lesson from God.  After God lost his virginity, he stopped being such a shithead.

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2008, 03:12:16 PM »

I don't see jeremy as being into girls, or if he is, he likes to smack them around.  He has too much stored up anger and resentment toward them to enjoy a normal relationship.  I'm not saying that is true.  It's just the impression I get.

I love women. I don't love baby killers.

Offline Ananukia

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I wear no mask.
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2008, 07:48:11 PM »

I love women. I don't love baby killers.

No, you just like seeing unloved orphans, who will never be in a real home, who then grow up to be serial killers and rapists.
        Songs that the Hyades shall sing,
    Where flap the tatters of the King,
    Must die unheard in

Dim Carcosa.

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2008, 09:28:25 PM »
AH, much different than the aborted baby who could have cured cancer then?

Offline Ananukia

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I wear no mask.
« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2008, 10:05:57 PM »
AH, much different than the aborted baby who could have cured cancer then?

So you would rather have children no one cares about, children who will probably be unloved and turn to crime to die a lonely death, or just fill up our prisons.

Of course you could always have the next hitler.
    Must die unheard in

Dim Carcosa.

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2008, 10:17:54 PM »
My point is that you're speculating.

Offline Doubting Thomas

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2008, 10:24:25 PM »
I will say that it is important to keep abortions legal for the medically ethical reasons for abortions, however it is definitely immoral for a mother to abort her child that is perfectly healthy, and could exist on its own with help from the government.  Poor people who can't afford the child shouldn't abort it, that is wrong, but it would be stupid to try to lock them up for it, because they'll just say they we're raped, and it is an invasion of privacy to ask the mother why do they want an abortion?

So hopefully one day abortions will become so rare that they are only the ones that are medically neccessairy to save the life of the mother really, or if the baby is to be born without a brain, or with aids even.  Did you know that in America 1/3 of all woman and girls under the age of twenty will get pregnant?  We have the highest teenage pregnancy rate in the world.

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2008, 10:27:48 PM »
Don't you understand Thom? The unborn aren't people. They don't matter.

Offline Ananukia

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I wear no mask.
« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2008, 10:37:05 PM »

you are also speculating. Although my argument has some merit, there are more orphans than there are families. There are also a lot more criminals than there are gene therapists
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:40:28 PM by Ananukia »
    Must die unheard in

Dim Carcosa.

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #136 on: September 18, 2008, 07:09:25 AM »

you are also speculating. Although my argument has some merit, there are more orphans than there are families. There are also a lot more criminals than there are gene therapists

I'm not speculating about anything. There is no evidence abortions curb child abuse nor is there any evidence adopted/foster children grow up to be serial killers.

The west has an unsustainable and declining birth rate among non-Muslims. You are simply wrong about everything you're saying.

Offline jedweber

• Fellow
  • Darwins +19/-0
  • Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
« Reply #137 on: September 18, 2008, 08:15:12 AM »
So far you've referred to women who get abortions as "Nazis," "whores," "sluts" and "baby killers." 

Somehow I don't think this thread is going to end well.

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #138 on: September 18, 2008, 08:23:49 AM »
Not all women who get abortions. Just the ones who don't have to but do out of lack of accountability, responsibility, laziness, or just plain contempt towards the unborn.

Offline screwtape

• The Great Red Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Darwins +678/-28
  • Karma mooch
« Reply #139 on: September 18, 2008, 09:05:06 AM »
I love women.

Sorry, I cannot believe that.  You call them "sluts" and "whores".  You want to punish them for doing "dirty" things.  You clearly have a lot of anger and resentment toward people in general and women specifically.  This is typical of men who have been molested as children or who are closet homosexuals or have had other trauma that they are unable to deal with.  I am not saying any of that applies to you.  But I do not believe it is possible for you to have normal relations with a woman.  I hope you seek help.
Links:
Rules
Guides & Tutorials

Offline Freak

« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2008, 11:50:31 AM »
This is a prime example of why religion is such a problem; It causes such hatred and unacceptance towards others.
When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me. - Emo Philips

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2008, 12:08:05 PM »
I love women.

Sorry, I cannot believe that.  You call them "sluts" and "whores".  You want to punish them for doing "dirty" things.  You clearly have a lot of anger and resentment toward people in general and women specifically.  This is typical of men who have been molested as children or who are closet homosexuals or have had other trauma that they are unable to deal with.  I am not saying any of that applies to you.  But I do not believe it is possible for you to have normal relations with a woman.  I hope you seek help.

I don't call women sluts and whores unless they are one. It's call "observation". I couldn't care less if they are either, but if they are and a life they created because of their debauchery is aborted, they are dispicable. They are not qualified to be called "woman".

Offline Davedave

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I'm back, hoes.
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2008, 01:03:33 PM »
JTW, if you cannot afford special components for your computer to assist you with your sight problem, perhaps you should find another way to entertain yourself.  Whores accept money.  They are a specific group of people.  Not all people that have abortions are whores and even if they were, being whores is not relevant to having abortions.  Do you understand this?  It's very simple.  All squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares?  Uh oh, I smell smoke.  Looks like JTW has blown a fuse.

Offline JTW

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2008, 01:10:41 PM »
I can't make it simpler.

Check off which category I'm referring to in this thread:

A) Whores/sluts who have abortions because they can't keep their legs closed.

B) Regular women in general.

Annnnnnnnnd go!

Offline Davedave

• Emergency Room
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • I'm back, hoes.
« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2008, 01:11:28 PM »
DORKS!!!  All Christians are dorks!!!  It's not at all relevant to the matter at hand, but I just want to go on record as calling you Christians dorks.