Author Topic: Power of the brain  (Read 884 times)

Regenesisxxl

Power of the brain
« on: September 01, 2008, 03:04:24 PM »
There have been scientific studies(mostly from Russia) that have proved that peoples can talk with telepaty.Also,there have been cases of peoples taking fire because they accidentaly powered up a part of the brain that does that.What is the scientifical explanation for all these?Or peoples that see how crimes have been comited?They are used by police to track down murderers.
Or some of the true magicians.I have seen some videos of Chris Angel on youtube and they dont seem fake.Like for example when he levitated from a building to another,or he cut a woman in two,but without any cover.You could actually see how she was running in her hands without her lower half.And it was done in midday in front of lots of peoples.
Is there any scientific explanation?
I think there must be one,since I dont believe in GOD,but I dont know some convincing explanation to these.Can someone help?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 04:09:27 PM by Regenesisxxl »

Offline Vynn

• Reader
  • Darwins +1/-0
  • 1st an infidel, then a heretic, now an atheist!
Re: Power of the brain
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 03:25:58 PM »
If you can't explain it, it must be true??  ???

Regenesisxxl

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 03:35:09 PM »
If you can't explain it, it must be true??  ???
Well,fliyng from one building to another seems like its breking the laws of phisics.But then again,if U show to a men from the past a fliyng plane,he will say that breaks the laws of phisycs,so probably the levitation is just something we dont know.And it doesnt actually brake the laws,because there are laws we havent found yet.At least I hope so.If we atheists are wrong,then its not a pleasant thought to burn for eternity in hell.Its a BIG gamble.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 04:08:47 PM by Regenesisxxl »

Offline WellManicuredMan

• Undergraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 03:44:53 PM »
If somebody actually had psychic/paranormal abilities such as telepathy, then they would have taken James Randi's "Million Dollar Challenge" and gotten past the preliminary testing. http://www.randi.org/joom/content/view/38/31/

In the meantime...

Offline ;)

• Graduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • My name's Dan, ignore the crap username :)
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 03:48:52 PM »
I've seen alot of Criss Angel stuff, and as amazing as it is, it's just an illusion.

"He is a magician, illusionist, musician, escapologist, stunt performer, and actor."

Says it all ;)
Our freedom's consuming itself.