Author Topic: Repent [#2094]  (Read 771 times)

Offline DL

• Fellow
  • Darwins +0/-0
Repent [#2094]
« on: November 27, 2009, 03:34:09 PM »

You will see that JESUS IS GOD, repent now and ask mercy from him, because every sin can be forgiven except sin against the HOLY SPIRIT, that means the biggest sin is to refuse Jesus mercy.
Please my brother don;t allow to be deceived because hell is a real place and only Jesus can save the souls from hell.

May Jesus God change your mind.
I will say one prayer for you now.

Offline DisdainDavid

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Almighty Zeus
Re: Repent [#2094]
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 03:36:03 PM »

You will see that JESUS IS GOD, repent now and ask mercy from him, because every sin can be forgiven except sin against the HOLY SPIRIT, that means the biggest sin is to refuse Jesus mercy.
Uh-oh.  I just refused his mercy.
Please my brother don;t allow to be deceived because hell is a real place and only Jesus can save the souls from hell.
Calm down, hell is not real.

How about you join the forum and we can discuss this character named jesus some more.
I will stop to contribute in this thread until some one shows up and seem to have brain. -- Master

It's a shame how you put your trust in theories that keep on changing. Bible has stayed the same for thousands of years [. . .]  -- Skylark889

Offline jetson

• Administrator
  • Darwins +170/-6
  • Meet George Jetson!
    • Jet Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 03:36:30 PM »
Please - don't say any prayers!  Join the forum and learn something new.

Offline William

• Fellow
  • Darwins +92/-2
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 03:37:38 PM »

Okay fine - I'll let you know if it works. 

So far nothing - please pray harder.
Git mit uns

Online Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 03:42:55 PM »
because every sin can be forgiven except sin against the HOLY SPIRIT, that means the biggest sin is to refuse Jesus mercy.

Well it's too late for me, and most of the users here.

Check out this thread;
Please Don't Commit the Unpardonable Sin
http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=7334.0

Hogwash. I've never seen Hell and neither have you. If you think you have then you're surely wrong. How do you know it's real? 
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Offline omniweasel

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Death-Rabbits
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 03:46:44 PM »
i went into hell 3 times in one day. they play cricket there and i saw a "church of god" bus go into the hell service station. i thought it was a lovely place and i wouldn't mind going back.

Offline Agga

• Fellow
  • Darwins +27/-42
  • The Forum is made of its members.
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 03:50:02 PM »
Been there done that.  I saw that jesus isn't god.

By the way there is no actual definition of what blasphemy against the holy spirit actually is.
Theologians constantly debate it but come to no proper conclusion.  How do you know that you're right?

Maybe it's when a christian comes along and tells people that god sends them to hell when there isn't one?

Can you provide some evidence for hell please.  If you can't how do you know it's real?  You can't know if you haven't been there.  If you haven't been there how can you know it's real?  Why do you believe hell is real if you haven't been there, can't know its real and can't prove its existence?

Universalist christians disagree with you.  So do calvanists. How do you know that they're right and you're wrong.

Faith?

May the people on this site change your mind.  We'll help you if you let us.

:)
I've left WWGHA now, so do everyone else a favour and don't bother replying to my old posts and necromancing my threads.

Offline MadBunny

• Fellow
  • Darwins +124/-0
  • Fallen Illuminatus
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 07:11:43 PM »

Mraaaaaow!  I'll claw your soul apaaaaaart!
Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a night.  Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Online Emily

• Professor
  • Darwins +51/-0
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 07:14:56 PM »

Mraaaaaow!  I'll claw your soul apaaaaaart!

Love it.
"Great moments are born from great opportunities." Herb Brooks

I edit a lot of my posts. The reason being it to add content or to correct grammar/wording. All edits to remove wording get a strike through through the wording.

Online One Above All

• Laureate
  • Darwins +294/-37
  • Supreme ruler of the multiverse; All In One
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 07:15:37 PM »
anyone have that picture of prayer VS hard work?
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
We choose our own gods.

A.K.A.: Blaziken/Lucifer/All In One/Orion.

Offline PeterRabbit

• Reader
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Bad Bun
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 07:28:58 PM »
Google is your friend.

Offline Timtheskeptic

• Reader
  • Darwins +20/-1
  • atheist and loving it
    • atheist blogspot
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 07:39:59 PM »

How many times have we heard this bullshit before? Where is the evidence of Jesus or hell? If your Jesus wants to save me, then he can just get his ass off the couch and get over here.

I am not the one who is decieved, it is you who is decieved by religious bullshit that tells you to believe or burn, which is precisely what you're doing here.
Me:What are you looking at Eminem?
Brother: Nothing, Harry Potter.

I love to read books, just not your Bible. i support gay rights and women's rights. Why? Because i'm tired of the hate, stupidity, and your desire to control us all and make up lies.

Offline L6

• Postgraduate
  • Darwins +0/-0
  • Ignostic
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 08:03:40 PM »
Tell you what, OP. At the next election, don't vote. Just pray. Please. Show us that prayer works. Spread the word.
God's existence is contingent upon the illusion that morality is dictated by religious authority.