This video is discussed in the forums. It’s an episode of the Today show. The title is “Six crucial tips to help you be a better parent”.
1) Family dinner 5 nights a week
2) Taking your children to church weekly
3) Check child’s homework nightly
4) Demanding the truth from your children and getting it
5) Take your kids on vacation and leave your blackberry at home.
6) Encourage your kid to participate in a team sport
Why go to church? “It’s the idea that there’s something out there that’s bigger than you. If you do this you’ll have respect for yourself, and respect for others.”
It would be better to teach them the truth – God is imaginary – and go visit a science museum.
The discussion in the forum is here: Six Crucial Steps In Making You A Better Parent