Rationals Thomas on 12 Feb 2012 12:45 am
An interesting article:
It highlights 7 areas:
- Everything since the Big Bang can be explained naturally – this makes complete sense given that our universe operates exactly as we expect it would if there were no god.
- We can only speculate about what “caused” the Big Bang – this makes complete sense given that this is how science always operates.
- Ethics do not require a God – See this article for a complete understanding of the process.
- Religion is man-made – Everyone can see that. The fact that there are thousands of religions and sub-religions, just like there are thousands of languages and sub-languages, proves it.
- The God of the Bible is especially implausible – Obvious to any third grader who reads the Bible. See this video for details.
- The idea of prophecy is even less plausible than a God
- Only humans can solve human challenges – See this page for details.