Christianity Thomas on 20 Dec 2009 09:44 pm
One example question:
4) One day while jogging in the park, you see a maniac with a butcher knife about to attack a six-year old girl. What should you do?
1. Grab the nearest rock and club the attacker
2. Call the police on your cell phone
3. Yell “POLICE!” and run toward the attacker in a threatening manner
4. Calmly walk away, because God works in mysterious ways, and what appears “evil” to our finite human mind, may in fact be part of a vaster plan in God’s infinite mind, so it’s best not to interfere
On this question, why should a human do anything if there really is an all-powerful man in the sky who has a plan for each one of us, and who has the power to save this child himself if it is his plan for the child to live?