Monthly ArchiveNovember 2010
An interesting thread on Reddit:
Here are some of the questions:
- Who created God?
- Why do innocent babies suffer and die?
- If God is perfect, why is he “a jealous God”?
- If God didn’t want Adam and Eve to sin, why did he create them without knowledge of good and evil?
- How could a Perfect being do anything? To do something, a motivation or decision must exist that sparks an action.
- If people are born in to sin, do babies go to hell if they die?
- What sets your religion apart from every other?